E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- The energy strategy of Russia for the period until 2030: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation from 13.11.2009,1715-r. [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law “On Energy Saving and on Improving Energy Efficiency and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”, Reed Group LLC (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Budadin, V.P. Vavilov, E.V. Abramova, Thermal control: textbook, SPECTR Publishing House (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Vavilov, Thermal imaging and thermal control for engineers, The 1st edition, SPECTR Publishing House (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. George, S. Goravar, D. Mishra, M.T. Shyamsunder, P. Sharma, G.K. Padmashree, P.S. Kumar, P. Bremond, K. Mukherjee, Stress monitoring and analysis using lock-in thermography, Insight, 52, 9 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Vijayraghavan, M.C. Majumder, K.P. Ramachandran, NDTE using flash thermography: numerical modelling and analysis of delaminations in GRP pipes, Insight, 52, 9 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Fokin, Construction heat engineering of enclosing parts of buildings, The 5th ed., revised, AVOK-PRESS (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Shefer, O.A. Antonevich, B.S. Ordobaev, S.V. Romanenko, Conception of low-rise earthquake-resistant energy-efficient buildings, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 81(2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Karpov, Possible options for quantitative assessment of thermal images, Prirodoobystroistvo, 1(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Varfolomeev, O.Ya. Kokorin, Heating and heating networks: textbook, INFRA-M (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.