E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- The Russian State Standard GOST R 54852-2011, Buildings and constructions. Method of thermal imaging control of thermal insulation quality of building envelopes. Standartinform (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Vukirev, M.P. Ermalyuk, A.E. Tikhov, F.D. Karpov, The structure of technical report on thermal imaging inspection of the control object, Energy, electromechanics and energy-efficient technologies through the eyes of youth, V(2016). [Google Scholar]
- MDS 23-1.2007, Methodological recommendations for comprehensive thermal engineering examination of external building envelopes using thermal imaging equipment, FSUE “NICS” (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules SP 50.13330.2012, Thermal protection of buildings, FAU FCC (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Karpov, The method of quantitative analysis of thermograms (thermal images), Energy saving and water treatment, 6, 116 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Karpov, Possible options for quantitative assessment of thermal images, Prirodoobystroistvo, 1(2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Vavilov, Thermal imaging andthermal control for engineers, The 1st edition. SPECTR Publishing House (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. George, S. Goravar, D. Mishra, M.T. Shyamsunder, P. Sharma, G.K. Padmashree, P.S. Kumar, P. Iremond, K. Mukherjee, Stress monitoring and analysis using lock-in thermography, Insight, 52, 9 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Vijayraghavan, M.C. Majumder, K.P. Ramachandran, NDTE using flash thermography: numerical modelling and analysis of delaminations in GRP pipes, Insight, 52, 9 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Skanavi, L.M. Mahov, Heaing systems: textbook for universities, ASV (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.