E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation. Approved by the Presidential Decree from 01.12.2016, 642. [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Bukina, S.I. Chernykh, Innovations, J, 9, 15-21 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Boichenko, Innovations, J, 9, 21-33 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Polyakov, Organization and regulation of innovation activity: interaction of the state and the entrepreneurship, Monograph (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Testova, Global challenges in economics and industry development, INDUSTRY-2016, papers of research-to-practice conference with foreign participation (21-23 March 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Garnov, O.V. Krasnobaeva, Human capital and vocational education, 2, 21-27 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kulikova, O. V. Kasenko, Innovational development of the economy, 3, 7-13 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Polyakov, Innovations, J, 10, 3-10 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Polyakov, A.P. Antropov, P.G. Gudkov, Innovations, J, 2, 62-65 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Prokhorenkova, Innovations, J, 2, 84-90 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Dvornichenko, V. O. Demchenko, V. K. Egorov, Innovations, J, 2, 90-98 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Excellence and Opportunity: A science and innovation policy for the 21st century, The Department of Trade and Industry DTI (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Investing and Innovation: A strategy for science, engineering and technology, HM Treasury, The Department of Trade and Industry DTI, Department for Education and Skills DFES (2002). [Google Scholar]
- The future is in knowledge and competence: Technology strategy – a review of choice, TAKES, The National Technology Agency (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Small Business Trade Hearing, Wash., 171-179 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Leydesdorff, Journal of the Knowledge Economy, J, 3, 25-35 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Novoselov, L.A. Mayurnikova, M.N. Klishina, The Kemerovo technological institute of food industry (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Novoselov, L.A. Mayurnikova, Methodology of food product projecting and promotion into the consumer market in innovational activities: Monograph (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Marshalkina, Innovations, J, 1, 115-120 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Popova, V.F. Vinnitskaya, Bulletin of the Michyurinsk state university, 1, 222-225 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Vinnitskaya, E.I. Popova, O.M. Blinnikova, Patent 2012111353, Russian Federation, MPK A23L 21/10, Method of manufacturing vegetable and fruit sauces with high cranberry “Kalisto”, №2012111353/13, appl. 23. 03.2012,pub. 27.09.2013. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Frolova, V.F. Vinnitskaya, N.V. Andreeva, Patent 2011109194, Russian Federation, MPK A23L 2/02, Method of integrated waste-free processing of plant raw material for functional foods, no. 2011109194/13, appl. 11. 03.2011,pub. 20.09.2012. [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Kvasenkov, Patent 2015154675, Russian Federation, MPK A23L 2/38, Method of obtaining kvass from high cranberry, no. 2015154675, appl. 21. 12.2015,pub. 22.06.2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Lavrinenko, I.A. Nikolaev, Patent 2700629, Russian Federation, MPKA23F 3/00, Herb tea composition (phyto-tea), no. 2018108287, appl. 06. 03.2018,pub. 06.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gladyshev, Journal of the Siberian Federal University, Biology series, J, 5, 352-386. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.