E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- On the national goals and strategic objectives for the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 7 May 2018, no. 204 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Volkova, Waste management market [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://dcenter.hse.ru/data/2018/07/11/1151608260/%D0%A0%D1%8B%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8%20%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2%202018.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- National ecology project [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://strategy24.ru/rf/ecology/projects/natsional-nyy-proyekt-ekologiya. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Babanov, I.V. Sycheva, D.V. Voronkina, N.A. Sycheva, Principles of modern management in conditions of limited natural resources, News of Tula State University, 4, 365-372 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Tackling the 1.6-billion-ton food loss and waste crisis [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://www.bcg.com/ru-ru/publications/2018/tackling-1.6-billion-ton-food-loss-and-waste-crisis.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Wheat prices [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://ab-centre.ru/page/ceny-na-pshenicu. [Google Scholar]
- J. Schinkel, Review of policy instruments and recommendations for effective food waste prevention, Proceedings of the institution of civil engineers-waste and resource management, 172, 3, 92-101 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- On changes in the legal regulation of the return of unsold food products to suppliers to retail chains: Federal law of 28 November 2018, no. 446-FZ [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://government.ru/activities/selection/525/35028/. [Google Scholar]
- S. Busetti, A theory-based evaluation of food waste policy: Evidence from Italy, Food policy, 88 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Janssens, W. Lambrechts, A. van Osch, J. Semeijn, How consumer behavior in daily food provisioning affects food waste at household level in The Netherlands, Foods, 8, 10, 428 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Schanes, S. Stagl, Food waste fighters: What motivates people to engage in food sharing?, Journal of cleaner production, 211, 1491-1501 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Halloran, J. Clement, N. Kornum, C. Bucatariu, J. Magid, Addressing food waste reduction in Denmark, Food policy, 49, 294-301 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Unusual help to the poor: how the “Gift food” fund works [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://moe-online.ru/news/society/1023385. [Google Scholar]
- Food losses and food waste? There is a solution [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://www.dairynews.ru/news/prodovolstvennye-poteri-i-pishchevye-otkhody-est-r.html. [Google Scholar]
- On the strategy for the development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 09 May 2017, no.203 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Sabinina, S.A. Izmalkova, I.V. Sycheva, Digital transformation of the regional economy as a strategic potential for its development, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 18, 6, 999-1013 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.