E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- S.M. Trashkova, L.Yu. Aisner, Some normative and legal aspects of the development of personnel support for rural economy sectors as part of state policy at the present stage, Agrarian and land law, 4, 148, 26-28 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Rachinskii, L.G. Korol, I.V. Malimonov, et al., Sociology (glossary), Educational terminological glossary, Krasnoyarsk, 80 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Rusakov, Corporate forms of organization and support of entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector of the region, Economics and management in modern conditions, All-Russian scientific and practical conference, Krasnoyarsk, 133-142 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Trashkova, L.Yu. Aisner, Some regulatory and legal aspects of the development of personnel support for rural economy sectors as part of state policy at the present stage. Agricultural and land law, 3, 148, 26-28 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vlasov, Food security as one of the most important global problems of modern human civilization, Agricultural and land law, 9, 93, 46-52 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zheng, Y. Hu, Y. Zuo, Did the ecological engineering have a great impact on the land use change?, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 190, 11, 690 (2018). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Troell, P. Ronnback, C. Halling, N. Kautsky, A. Buschmann, Ecological engineering in aquaculture: use of seaweeds for removing nutrients from intensive mariculture, Journal of Applied Phycology, 11, 1, 89-97 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kurbatova, L.Yu. Aisner, V.V. Naumkina, Some aspects of the essence and legal regulation of agriculture digitalization as one of the priorities of modern state policy of agriculture development, AGRITECH, IOP Conf., IOP Publishing, Series Earth and Environmental Science, 315, 032021 (2019). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/315/3/032021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kurbatova, L.Yu. Aisner, V.V. Naumkina, Some legal aspects of environmental engineering AGRITECH-II-2019, IOP Conf., IOP Publishing, Series Earth and Environmental Science, 421, 072006 (2020). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/421/7/072006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Anrenko, A.N. Arlychev, V.M. Grinev, et al., Moral freedom of the will, The Modern moral discourse, Series Library of current philosophy, Krasnoyarsk, 14-24 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Novikov, D.S. Veas Iniesta, State regulation of the development of the connectivity of the Russian territory, Espacios, 39, 45, 20 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Trashkova, Normative legal base of priority directions of state policy of agricultural development, Actual issues of territorial development: theoretical and applied aspects, Collection of scientific articles, Perm, 98-99 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kerimov, A.R. Makhmudov, L.L. Khamidova, S.S. Khasanova, Problems of using innovative potential in order to increase the efficiency of innovative activities in agricultural organizations, Espacios, 40, 20. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Savinkov, G.A. Klyucharev, Needs of the real sector of the economy in new technologies: sociological analysis, Moscow: CSP I M (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nedelkin, S.V. Novikov, V.A. Titov, D.V. Sannikov, A.V. Mikhailova, L.N. Popova, Development of human resources of agro-industrial complex, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 7, 53, 1931-1941 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ternovykh, A.V. Agibalov, A.L. Markova, To the question of the institutional development mechanism of rural areas, Bulletin o agrarian science, 6, 69, 171-179 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Bunchikov, L.P. Shmatko, Z.M. Yakovenko, A.V. Riabchenko, E.E. Udovik, State regulation of territorial development of agro-industrial region of southern Russia, Espacios, 41, 01, 15 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Z. Li, A review on ecological engineering based engineering management, Omega, 40, 3, 368-378 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Polushkin, Problems and prospects of development of rural areas in Russia Regional economy and management: electronic scientific journal, 1, 49 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Shedko, Results-based management in context of spatial strategy development, Online magazine Naukovedenie, 7, 2, 1-13 (2015) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/26EVN215.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.