E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- G. Kasyanov, T. Davydenko, High-tech processing of secondary resources of winemaking, Food Science and Technology, 11, 1 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakibaev, L. Pylypenko, T. Nikitchina, G. Kasyanov, Improvement of technology and assessment of consumer properties of breakfast cereals, Food Science and Technology, 13, 2 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Collection of technological instructions for the production of canned goods, vol. 2, Food Industry VNIIKOP, Moscow, 355 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Flaumenbaum, S.S. Tanchev, M.A. Grishin, Basics of Food Sterilization, Agropromizdat, Moscow, 264 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Babarin, Canned sterilization, GIORD, St. Petersburg, 312 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Akhmedov, Intensification of thermal sterilization technology of canned “Compote of apples” with preheating of fruit in the EMF microwave, Bulletin of universities, Food technology, 1, 15-16 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kasyanov, A.F. Demirova, M.E. Akhmedov, Innovative technology of sterilization of fruit and vegetable raw materials, Reports of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 6, 57-59 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kasyanov, Prospects for processing food raw materials by low frequency electromagnetic field, Bulletin of universities, Food Technology, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O.R. Panina, G.I. Kasyanov, S.V. Rohman, Development of microwave-sterilization regimes of lunch cans, Bulletin of universities, Food Technology, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Akhmedov, N.G. Zagirov, A.F. Demirova, M.M. Akhmedov, R.A. Rachmanova, Device for heating fruits and vegetables in glass jars, Patent of Russian Federation, 2666371 (07.09.2018). [Google Scholar]
- Guide to developing sterilization and pasteurization modes for canned products, established by GNU VNIIKOP (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.