E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- O.L. Parrado Alvarez, Variability of a number of features in sweet potato Jpomo Ca batatas (L), Lam in connection with selection for resistance to Gylas formia Сarius var Elegantulus, Abstract of the dissertation of the candidate of agricultural sciences, TCHA, 16 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Pashchenko, New products with the addition of legumes, Bread products, 10, 50-51 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ponomarenko, P.A. Fedorova, The use of functional additives and non-traditional types of raw materials, Scientific journal NRU ITMO, Series Processes and Food Production Equipment, SPb.: NRU ITMO, 1, 329-333 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ponomarenko, P.A. Fedorova, Studying the effect of protein-containing additives on the quality of wheat bread prepared from flour with reduced baking properties, Izvestiya SPBGAU, 37, 231-238 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Fedorov, Biological features of development and yield of sweet potato, Jpomola batatas L, in the conditions of the Western Urals, New and unconventional plants and prospects for their use, Mater. International Symposium, 2, 155-157 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Chanukah, Biochemical characteristics of sweet potatoes depending on the cultivation areas, Actual problems of science in agricultural production, 40-41 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- N. Churilin, I. Matveeva, Z. Popova, Unconventional raw materials in the baking industry, Bread products, 9, 26-28 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Yusupova, O.N. Berdyshnikova, Methods of flour quality control by rheological properties, Bakery in Russia, 1, 17-18 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Yusupova, O.V. Sinelnikova, Ensuring microbiological safety of grain bread, Bakery of Russia, 1, 22-23 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Yusupova, R.Kh. Yusupov, Experiment planning Analysis and Processing: Textbook, St. Petersburg: Mediapapir, 108 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bovel-Benjamin, Ma Сros Сopi С and sensory evalua-tion of bread supplemented with sweet potato fl our, J. Food S Si., 69, 167-173 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Cereda, F.A.D. Son Cei Cao, A.M. Cagliari, A.M. Huzen, R. Fioretto, Comparative study of sweet potato, Ipomo Ca batatas, varieties to estimate their utilization in the food industry, Portuguese Furrialba, 32, 4, 365-370 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Ndangui, Production et caracterisation de farme de patate douce, Ipomoeabatatas.Lam, optimization of the technologie of panification, 134 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H-H. Cheng, Protein Content and amino a Cid Composition in tubes and stems and leaves of sweet potato Cultivars, Chinese. J. Agri С. Re. China, 27, 4, 291-295 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Villareal, S.С.S. Tsou, S.K. Lin, S.С. Chin, Use of sweet potato, Ipomo Ca batatas, leaf tips as vegetables, II Evaluation of yield and nutritional quantity, Expte. Agri С., 15, 2, 117-122 (1979b). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.