E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- A.G. Gurin, S.A. Plygun, V.I. Averin, Increasing the production potential of healthy planting material of original varieties of fruit and ornamental crops, Bulletin of the Oryol State Agrarian University, 3, 18, 55-56 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Levshakov, O.A. Smirenin, Values of foliar fertilization for optimization of the integrated nutrition system of a young apple orchard, Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 9, 30-38 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rezvyakova, A.G. Gurin, N.Yu. Revin, E.S. Rezvyakova, Techniques for increasing the productivity and environmental sustainability of plants on a biological basis, A monograph, FSBEI HE Oryol SAU, Oryol, 167 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Sagirova, The current state and prospects for the development of industrial gardening in the Irkutsk region, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, 89, 23-29 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kazakov, S.N. Evdokimenko, D.N. Skovorodnikov, Breeding primocane raspberries in Russia, Acta Horticulturae, 946, 167-170 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedov, G.A. Sedysheva, Z.M. Serova, S.A. Korneeva, Genome constructing opens new opportunities in apple, Malus domestica Borkh, breeding for scab immunity, fruit qality and easy orcharding, Agricultural Biology, 51, 411-418 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Yadav, Cold stress tolerance mechanisms in plants, Agron. Sustain. Dev., 30, 515-527 (2010). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dokukin, A.G. Gurin, Reserves of increased production of berries in Russia, Gardening and Viticulture, 5-6, 2 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Levshakov, N.V. Volobueva, S.G. Yadykin, A.A. Podstrela, Technological aspects of obtaining high-quality planting material of apple trees in the conditions of the Central Black Earth Region, Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 9, 49-56 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rachenko, A.M. Shigarova, T.E. Putilina, E.I. Rachenko, Prospects for industrial gardening in the South Cisbaikalia, Bulletin of the RAAS, 3, 18-21 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedov, M.A. Makarkina, G.A. Sedysheva, Z.M. Serova, 60 year bred conveyor of apple varieties, their resistance to scab and biochemical characteristics of fruits, Agricultural Biology, 50, 637-640 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wisniewski, A. Nassuth, C. Teulieres, C. Marque, J. Rowland, P.B. Cao, A. Brown, Genomics of cold hardiness in woody plants, Critical reviews in Plant Sciences, 33, 2-3, 92-124 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xin, J. Browse, Cold comfort farm: the acclimation of plants to freezing temperatures, Plant, Cell and Environment, 23, 893-902 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bandurko, V.M. Kotov, Assessment of the varietal collection of the pear of the Maikop OS VIR for hardiness, Modern gardening, 2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Luchkov, R.Kh. Kudaev, A.G. Gurin, The reaction of fruit crops to growing conditions of reclaimed slopes, Bulletin of the Oryol State Agrarian University, 3, 6, 25-28 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rachenko, E.I. Rachenko, Yu.S. Korzinnikov, Studying the adaptability of apple varieties in the Cisbaikalia, Bulletin of the RAAS, 4, 36-40 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rezvyakova, Actual issues of improving the assortment and technology of pear cultivation, Horticulture and Viticulture, 1, 21-23 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rezvyakova, Hardiness of pear varieties derived from P. Ussuriensis, Bulletin of the Oryol State Agrarian University, 4, 13, 12-13 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rezvyakova, Adaptive potential of pear resistance to winter stress factors, Bulletin of the Oryol State Agrarian University, 1, 40, 84-88 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedov, E.A. Dolmatov, Pear selection, VNIISPK, Oryol (1997). [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Khabirov, I.G. Asylbaev, I.M. Gabbasova, N.A. Lukmanov, A.N. Khasanov, Hydrothermal conditions – an important factor in the biologization of agriculture, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, 65, 29-39 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shlyavas, A.A. Harchenko, E.G. Khudonogova, The study of the resistance of apple varieties of public selection to scab in the North-West of Russia, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, 94, 62-71 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ozherelieva, E. Sedov, Low temperature tolerance of apple cultivars of different ploidy at different times of the winter, Proceedings of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, Section B: Natural, Exact, and Applied Sciences (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedova, T.P. Ogoltsova (Ed.), Program and method of studying fruit, berry and nut crop varieties, VNIISPK, Oryol, 608 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dospekhov, Method of field experiments, Agropromizdat, Moscow (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.