E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Statistical Yearbook of Russia, 1914, Petrograd, Publication of The Central Statistical Committee, 58 (1916). [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, T.-C. Ling, Mo K. Hung, Functions and impacts of plastic/rubber wastes as eco-friendly aggregate in concrete, Construction and Building Materials, A review, 240, 117869 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ignatyev, B. Thielemans, B. Vanderbeke, Recycling of Polymers, A Review [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://www.researchgate. net/publication/262151364_Recycling_of_Polymers_A_ Review. [Google Scholar]
- Advanced Materials Research, 8th International Conference on Waste Management and Technology, Shanghai, China, 878, 23, 102769 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- The plastic waste crisis is an opportunity for the US to get serious about recycling at home [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://theconversation.com/the-plastic-waste-crisis-is-an-opportunity-for-the-us-to-get-serious-about-recycling-at-home-93254. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, Z. Liu, S. Jiang, H. Hou, Carbonization: A feasible route for reutilization of plastic wastes, Science of the Total Environment, 710, 136250 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Á. Simon, D. Pirityi, P. Tamás-Bényei, T. Bárány, Microwave devulcanization of ground tire rubber and applicability in SBR compounds, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 137, 6, №48351 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E. Clark, M. Bleszynski, F. Valdez, M. Kumosa, Recycling carbon and glass fiber polymer matrix composite waste into cementitious materials, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 155, 104659 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, C. Zhou, F. Li, H. Liu, J. Yang, Stocks and flows of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in China: 1980-2050, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 154, 104584 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toward a circular economy: Tackling the plastics recycling problem [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://theconversation.com/toward-a-circular-economy-tackling-the-plastics-recycling-problem-105546. [Google Scholar]
- Polymer recycling [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://magazine.sibur.ru/export/?url=%2Fru%2Farticle%2Ffocus%2Fpolymer-recycling%2F%3Fpdf%3DY. [Google Scholar]
- Statistical collection, Industry in Russia 2019, M: Rosstat (2019) [Electronic resource]. Available at: www.gks.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat database [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/Eurostat/. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ogrel, Polymer materials, Russian market of polymer materials and products from them: state and prospects, 2, 47-51 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Materials obtained from the presentation of the international conference HIS, Markit Customer Care, Dusseldorf (18.10.2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.