E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- T.V. Aristovskaya, Mikrobiology of podsolicsoils, Acad. of sciences of the USSR, Soils institute named after V.V. Dokuchaev, All-Unionacad. Ag. Sc. named after V.I.Lenin, Moscow, Leningrad: Science,Leningr.department, 187 (1965). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogorodskaya, Influence of the fire sonmicrobic soil-cover complexes of pine forests of MiddleSiberia: thesis...candidate of Biology: 03.00.16, 03.00.07, Krasnoyarsk, 195 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Doerr, C. Santın, Global trends in wildfire and its impacts: perceptions versus realities in achanging world, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. B., 371, 1-10 (2016). DOI: 10.1098/rstb.2015.0345. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Vorobyov, V.A. Akimov, Yu.I. Sokolov, Forest fire sin the territory of Russia: State and problems, Emercom of Russia, M.:DEKS-PRESS, 312 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. San-Miguel-Ayanz, T. Durrant, R. Boca, G. Liberta, A. Branco, D. de Rigo, D. Ferrari, P. Maianti, T. Arts Vivancos, E. Schulte, P. Loffler, Forest fires in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, 2016, Luxembourg, 126 (2017). DOI: 10.2760/17690. [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Fultz, J. Moore-Kucera, J. Dathe, M. Davinic, G. Perry, D. Wester, D.W. Schwilk, S. Rideout-Hanzak, Forest wildfire and grassland prescribed fire effects on soil biogeochemical processes and microbial communities: Two case studies in the semi-arid Southwest, Applied Soil Ecology, 99, 118-128 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Gongalsky, Forest fires and soil fauna, The Russian acad. of sciences, Institute of environmental problems and evolution named after A.N. Severtsov, the Program of Presidium of RAS, Forestfires: the current state and problems of development, Moscow: Association of scientific publications KMK, 168 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Egorenkov, Soilecology: schoolbook, Ministry of Education of the Moscow region, State education a linstitution of the higher education of the Moscow region, Moscow state regional university, Moscow: MGOU, 90 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kurbatov, E.I. Dvoynishnikova, Mikrobiology of podsolic soils and organic fertilizers, Lecture: Recommended practices for agricultural higher education institutions agr. specialties, M-tryof agriculture the USSR, Belarusian the agricultural academician, Gorky: b.and., 45 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Melekhov, Nature of the forest and forestfires, Arkhangelsk: Arkhang. publishing house, type named after Sklepin, 60 (1947). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Ragimov, T.A. Zubkova, M.A. Mazirov, Soil and person: the ecologo-functional interaction, Moscow, Ivanovo: FGBOUVO, Ivanovskaya of GSHA, 244 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Ragimov, Ecologo-funktsional role of soils in formation of level of well being of the population of the Vladimir region: thesis... Candidate of Biology, 03. 02.08,Place of thesis defence: Rus. state agrar. un-ty, Vladimir, 229 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Mishustin, M.I. Pertsovskaya, V.A. Gorbov, Sanitary microbiology of the soil, Moscow: Nauka, 304 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Wiedemeier, S. Brodowski, G.L.B. Wiesenberg, Pyrogenic molecular markers: Linking PAH with BPCA analysis, Chemosphere, 119, 432-437 (2015). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Myers-Pigg, P. Louchouarn, R.M.W. Amon, A. Prokushkin, K. Pierce, A. Rubtsov, Labile pyrogenic dissolved organic carbon in major Siberian Arctic rivers: Implications for wildfire-stream metabolic linkages, Geophys. Res. Lett., 42, 1-9 (2015). DOI: 10.1002/2014GL062762. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.