E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Y.V. Zinchenko, L.L. Orekhova, Causes of bankruptcy of enterprises in Russia, Young Researcher of Don, 1, 4, 110-114 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Mukhin, Bankruptcy of enterprises and the system of assessing their solvency, Alley of Science, 16, 1, 647-650 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ruschitskaya, Social aspects of the insolvency of agricultural enterprises, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 8, 126, 102 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Tkachev, Insolvency (bankruptcy) of special categories of subjects of competition law: theoretical and practical problems of legal regulation, Walters Clover, Moscow, 162 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lvova, O.M. Peganova, Factors and reasons for the bankruptcy of companies in the current economy, State administration, Electronic Bulletin 44, 64-82 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kurbatova, L.Yu. Aisner, V.V. Naumkina, Some aspects of the essence and legal regulation of agriculture digitalization as one of the priorities of the modern state policy of agriculture development, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, 32021 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Aisner, O.D. Naumov, M.G. Nedelina, Efficiency of land use in the Russian Federation in the post-reform period: problems and prospects, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 421, 032014 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Statistical bulletin of the United Federal Bankruptcy Registry as of 31.12.2018. [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.fedresurs.ru (Accessed: 15. 01.2020). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Karolyi, Predicting risk: some new generalizations, Management science, 38, 1, 57-74 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Ruefli, Strategic risk: an ordinal approach, Management science, 38, 12, 1707-1731 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- K. Cuthbertson, P. Gripaios, The macroeconomy: a guide for business, Routledge, London, 152 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- M. Morishima, Equilibrium, stability, and growth: a multi-sectoral analysis, Clarendon Press, Oxford, (1964). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Tempan, N.D. Eriashvili, Risk management in a financial crisis, A textbook, Unity, Moscow, 160 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Knight, The concept of risk and uncertainty, Almanac: Theory and History of Economic and Social Institutions and Systems, Moscow, 5, 23-24 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shapkin, V.A. Shapkin, Economic and financial risks. Valuation, management, investment portfolio, 7th ed., Dashkov and K, Moscow, 554 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Schumpeter, Theory of Economic Development, Direct Media, Moscow, 400 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. Holmes, Risk Management, Eksmo, Moscow, 137 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.