E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- A.Yu. Izmailov, I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, A.I. Kutyrev, Magnetic-pulse processing of seeds of berry crops, Research in Agricultural Engineering, 4, 64, 181-186 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, A.I. Kutyrev, A.A. Artiushin, Automated Unit for Magnetic-Pulse Processing of Plants in Horticulture, Mordovia university bulletin, 4, 28, 624-642 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ben Ammar, J.L. Lanoiselle, N.I. Lebovka, E. Van Hecke, E. Vorobiev, Impact of a pulsed electric field on damage of plant tissues: Effects of cell size and tissue elec-trical conductivity, Journal of Food Science, 76, 1, E90-E97 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Barba, H. Jäger, N. Meneses, M.J. Esteve, A. Frígola, D. Knorr, Evaluation ofquality changes of blueberry juice during refrigerated storage after high-pressure and pulsed electricfields processing, Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 14, 18-24 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Dellarosa, L. Laghi, L. Ragni, M. Dalla Rosa, A. Galante, B. Ranieri, T. Marilena Florio, M. Alecci, Pulsed electric fields processing of apple tissue: Spatial distribution of electroporation by means of magnetic resonance imaging and computer vision system, Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 47, 120-126 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kutyrev, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, I.G. Smirnov, R.V. Vershinin, System of magnetic-pulse unit parametrs automated control for plant treatment in gardening, Agricultural Machines and Technologies, 12, 1, 16-21 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dannehl, Effects of electricity on plant responses, Scientia Horticulturae, 234, 382-392 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lamanauskas, S. Satkauskas, R. Bobinaite, P. Viskelis, Pulsed electricfield (PEF) impact on Actinidia kolomikta drying efficiency, Journal of Food Process Engineering, 38, 3, 243-249 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Radhakrishnan, B.D.R. Kumari, Pulsed magnetic field: a contemporary approach offers to enhance plant growth and yield of soybean, Plant Physiol. Biochem., 51, 139-144 (2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, A.I. Kutyrev, Factor analysis of irradiation of the strawberries (fragaria × ananassa) seeds pulsed low-frequency magnetic field, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 5, 89, 113-118 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Esitken, M. Turan, Alternating magnetic field effects on yield and plant nutrient element composition of strawberry (fragaria x ananassa cv. Camarosa), Acta Agric. Scand., 54, 135-139 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Barbosa-Canovas, B. Altunakar, Pulsed electricfields processing of foods: An overview, Pulsed electricfield technology for food indus-try: Fundamentals and applications, New York: Springer, 153-194 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Smith, L.J. Skog, A. Dale, Strawberries, Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition, Second Edition, 5624-5628 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kulikov, V.I. Donetskikh, M.T. Upadyshev, Magnetic impulse treatment of plants as a promisingtechnique in the technological processes of horticulture, Gardening and Viticulture, 4, 45-52 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bingi, Magnitobiology: experiments and models, Moscow, MILTA, 592 (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.