E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- L. Nilova, T. Pilipenko, S. Malyutenkova, In investigation into the effects of bioactive substances from vegetable oils on the antioxidant properties of bakery products, Agronomy Research, 15, S2, 1399-1410 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Moskvicheva, I. Timoshenkova, D. Chernikova, E. Fedinishina, M. Bernavskaya, Technology of biscuit semi-finished products using recycled pumpkin seeds, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 337 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Sinija, Green tea: Health benefits, Journal of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine, 17, 4, 232-242 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Maseka, E. Chrzescijanskab, A. Kosmalska, Antioxidant activity determination in Sencha and Gun Powder green tea extracts with the application of voltammetry and UV-VIS spectrophotometry, Ref. Libr., 15, 5, 424-427 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Dietz, M. Dekker, B. Piqueras-Fiszman, An intervention study on the effect of matcha tea, in drink and snack bar formats, on mood and cognitive performance, Ref. Libr., 99, 1, 72-83 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Phongnarisorn, C. Orfila, M. Holmes, Enrichment of Biscuits with Matcha Green Tea Powder: Its Impact on Consumer Acceptability and Acute Metabolic Response, Ref. Libr., 7, 2, 116-118 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Edygova, Wheat bread development using green tea infusion, In the collection: Improving the quality and safety of foodstuff Materials of the VIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, 151-152 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. Yan-Hwa, C. Chao-Lin, H. Hsia-Fen, Flavonoid content of several vegetables and their antioxidant activity, J. Sci. Food Agric, 80, 561-566 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- AOAC, Official methods of analysis, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Inc., Washington, DC, USA (2015). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 5669-96, Bakery products, Method for determination of porosity (1996) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Methodological instructions MI 4.2.1847 – 04 Sanitary and epidemiological assessment of the justification of expiration dates and storage conditions for foodstuffs (2004) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- TRCU, Technical regulation of the Customs Union, Food safety, 021/2011 (2011) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. James, Analytical chemistry of foods, Glasgow: Blackie Academic and Professional, 192 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.