E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- D.F. Barbin, G. ElMasry, D.W. Sun, P. Allen, Non-destructive determination of chemical composition in intact and minced pork using nearinfrared hyperspectral imaging, Food chemistry, 138, 2, 1162-1171 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.11.120. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cviková, J. Čuboň, S. Kunová, M. Kačániová, L. Hleba, P. Haščík, L.Trembecká, G. Bartošová. Chemical and physical parameters of dried salted pork meat, Potravinarstvo, 10, 1 (2016). DOI: 10.5219/632. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mozaffarian, E.B. Rimm, Fish intake, contaminants, and human health – Evaluating the risks and the benefits, Journal of of the American Medical Association, 296, 1885-1899 (2006). DOI: 10.1001/jama.296.15.1885. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cooksey, Effectiveness of antimicrobial food packaging materials, Food additives and contaminants, 22, 10, 980-987 (2005). DOI: 10.1080/02652030500246164. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Bastarrachea, A. Denis-Rohr, J.M. Goddard, Antimicrobial food equipment coatings: Applications and challenges, Annual review of food science and technology, 6, 97-118 (2015). DOI: 10.1146/annurev-food-022814-015453. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ucak, N. Gokoglu, Effects of High Pressure Processing on the Sensory Properties of Fish Marinade, Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 41, 1-5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ucak, N. Gokoglu, Effect of high hydrostatic pressure on sensory qualityof marinated herring (Clupeaharengus), Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 41, 2, 12784 (2016). DOI: 10.1111/jfpp.12784. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Barbosa-Cánovas, P. Juliano, Food sterilization by combining high pressure and thermal energy, In Food engineering: Integrated approaches, 9-46 Springer New York (2008). DOI: 10.1007/978-0-387-75430-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gorbunova, On the possibility of using high pressure in the production of meat products, Journal of all about meat, 1, 45-46 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Bohrer, Review: Nutrient density and nutritional value of meat products and non-meat foods high in protein, Trends in Food Science & Technology, 65, 103-112 (2017). 10.1016/j.tifs.2017.04.016. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Okpanachi, C.A Yaro, O.Z. Bello, Assessment of the Effect of Processing Methods on the Proximate Composition of Trachurus trachurus (Mackerel) Sold in Anyigba Market, Kogi State, American Journal of Food Science and Technology, 6, 1, 26-32 (2018). DOI: 10.12691/ajfst-6-1-5. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Davidson, F.M. Critzer, Interventions to inhibit or inactivate bacterial athogens in foods, In Microbial Food Safety, 189-202 Springer New York (2012). DOI: 10.1016/S0168-1605(03)00370-2x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Kaya, Ö. Baştürk, Determination of some quality properties of marinated sea bream, Sparus Aurata L., 1758, during cold storage, Food Sci.Technol, Campinas, 35, 2, 347-353 (2015). DOI: 10.1590/1678-457x.6619. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Volkov, L.A. Donskova, V.V. Kotkova, Technological solutions in food production in the context of ensuring their quality and safety, New technologies, 3, 20-27 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pastushkova, O.V. Chugunova, S.L. Tikhonov, Processing, processing processing under high pressure (HPP), Journal food industry, 4, 3, 5-13 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasharifian, A. Ebrahim, M. Mortazavi, M. Moghadam, Effects of refrigerated storage on the microstructure and quality of Grouper (Epinephelus coioides) fillets, Journal Food Science Technology, 51, 5, 929-935 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. James, G. Purnell, S.J. James, A Review of Novel and Innovative Food Freezing Technologies, Food and Bioprocess Technology, 8, 8, 1616-1634 (2014). DOI: 10.1007/s11947-015-1542-8. [Google Scholar]
- A. De Jong, V. Thomas, U. Klein, H. Marion, H. Moyaert, S. Simjee, M. Vallé, Pan-European resistance monitoring programmes encompassing food-borne bacteria and target pathogens of food-producing and companion animals, International journal of antimicrobial agents, 41, 5, 403-409 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2012.11.004. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Heising, M. Dekker, P.V. Bartels, M.A. Van Boekel, Monitoring the quality of perishable foods: opportunities for intelligent packaging, Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 54, 5, 645-654 (2014). DOI: 10.1080/10408398.2011.600477. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Holley, D. Patel, Improvement in shelf-life and safety of perishable foods by plant essential oils and smoke antimicrobials, Food Microbiology, 22, 4, 273-292 (2005). DOI: 10.1016/j.fm.2004.08.006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.