E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- V.D. Kosoy, M.Yu. Merkulov, S.B. Yudina, Quality control of dairy products by methods of physical and chemical mechanics, Saint Petersburg (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Gavrilova, E.A. Moliboga, Cheesemaking and butter-making, 5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Dunchenko, Structured dairy products: monograph, Barnaul (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Krus, A.M. Shalygin, Z.V. Volokita, Methods for the study of milk and dairy products, Moscow (2000). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Lepilkina, I.A. Evdokimov, A.B. Maremshaov, Cheesemaking and butter-making, 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Maremshaov, I.A. Evdokimov, L.A. Gordienko, et al., Political Network Electronic Scientific Journal KubGAU, 07 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.-I. Kuo, S. Gunasekaran, M. Johnsonl, et al., J. Dairy Sci., 84 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Moller, Water availability in foods elucidated by nuclear magnetic resonance relaxometry, PhD thesis (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ying Liu, Jiaji Cao, Haowei Zhang, et al., Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 6 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2431409, Russian Federation, Method for the production of cheese product. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Current state and prospects of development of production of specialized products for athletes ‘ nutrition, Nutrition issues, 2, 108-113 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Innovative biotechnologies of specialized dairy products using immobilization of probiotic cultures, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, IJITEE, 5, 1043-1058 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Defining qualitative indicators of the pumpkin semi – finished product included in the confectionary technology in terms of competitiveness, JPSR-PP, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 1705-1710 (2017). ISSN: 09751459-India-Scopus. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Cheese products with the vegetable ingredient turmeric, Cheese making and butter making, 5, 28-29 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Current state and prospects of development of production of specialized products for athletes’ nutrition, Nutrition issues, 2, 108-113 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Synbiotic component for functional products, Dairy industry, 7, 56-57 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Expanding the product range of food products by developing the technology of processed cheese products for specialized nutrition, Agrarian Bulletin Of The Urals, 5, 74-77 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Moliboga, Assessment of blood lipids peroxidation after the introduction of spirulina -containing melted cheese product (experimental study) the estimation of peroxidation of blood lipids when inccluded in the diet sperlingstrasse processed cheese product (experimental study), Amazonia (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.