E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Y.I. Kudashov, Influence of various green manure crops on soil fertility and productivity of the link of crop rotation in the South-Eastern part of the Southeastern part of Central Black Earth zone, a Ph.D. thesis (Kamennaya Step, 21, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Lyukov, A.F. Glukhovchenko, A.I. Titovskaya, Agrochemical survey of agrophysical properties of soil and grain productivity of maize at various soil processing and fertilizer doses, Innovation in the APC: Problems and Prospects, 3, 23, 130-141 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mineev, V.G. Sychev, G.P. Gamzikov, A.K. Sheujen, E.V. Agafonov, et al., Agrochemistry (Publishing House of VNIIA named after D.N. Pryanishnikov, Moscow, 854, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ni, Q. Han, Y.Q. He, S. Huang, Application of genome-editing technology in crop improvement, Cereal chemistry. American Association of Cereal Chemists, Inc., 95, 1, 35-48 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shi, Y. Liu, Q. Gao, Corn, potato, and wrinkled pea starches with heat-moisture treatment: structure and digestibility, Cereal chemistry. American Association of Cereal Chemists, Inc., 95, 5 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zaginalov, V.A. Shevchenko, Growth, development and productivity of maize with various technologies of cultivation in the non-black-earth zone of Russia, Fertility 2, 14-16 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Indoria, Rao Ch. Srinivasa, K.L. Sharma, Reddy K. Sammi, Conservation agriculture – a panacea to improve soil physical health, Current science, 112, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Gougoulias, G. Papapolymerou, V. Karayannis, X. Spiliotis, N. Chouliaras, Effect of manure enriched with Chlorella vulgaris algae on the chemical properties of the soil, Soil and Water Res., 13, 51-59 (2018). DOI: 10.17221/260/2016-SWR. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kulhánek, J. Černý, J. Balík, O. Sedlář, F. Vašák, Change in the content of bioavailable phosphorus in the soil in years of field experience on fertilizer, Soil and Water Res., 14, 240-245 (2019). DOI: 10.17221/175/2018-SWR. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bagrintseva, G.N. Sukhoyarskaya, Effect of fertilizers on maize yields, Corn and sorghum, 4, 12-14 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Ghosh, P. Dogra, N.K. Sharma, R. Bhattacharyya, P.K. Mishra, Conservation impact for soil conservation in the maize-wheat cropping system in the Indian, Sub-Himalayas, Int. Soil Water Conserv. Res. (2015). DOI: 10.1016/j.iswcr.2015.05.001. [Google Scholar]
- J. Janků, P. Sekáč, J. Barákova, J. Kozák, Land use analysis in terms of the protection of agricultural land in the Czech Republic, Soil and Water Res., 11, 20-28 (2016). DOI: 10.17221/163/2015-SWR. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Mamatov, Efficiency of fertilizers for corn for producing silage in the link of grain-ploughed crop rotation at various methods of their plowing in the typical black earth (Moscow, 26, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- C. Sławiński, J. Cymerman, B. Witkowska-Walczak, K. Lamorski, Impact of diverse tillage on soil moisture dynamics, Int. J. Agrophys., 26, 301-309 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Kozhukhov, A.G. Gurin, S.A. Plygun, Features of physiological and phytosanitary activitiesof maize plants using unconventional organicfertilizers, Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, 7, 23-31 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Khlopyanikov, Maize cultivation in adaptive farming technologies of the Southwest of the Central Black Earth, a D.Sc thesis (Bryansk, 385, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. Soumitra, D. Kundu, Comparative overview of ethanol production from cereal grains and potato by enzymatic treatment, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Advanced Technology, 1, 236-238 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Munkholm, R.J. Heck, B. Deen, Influence of long-term crop rotation and soil processing on soil structure and crop yields, Soil and soil processing research, 127, 85-91 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Anderson, B.P. Lamsal, Zein extraction from corn, corn products and coproducts and modifications for various applications: a review, Cereal Chemistry, 88, 171-173 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaur, M. Rausch, E. Tumbleson, V. Singh, Enzymatic process for corn dry-grind high-solids fermentation, Cereal Chem., 4, 429-433 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kiniulis, D. Steponavičius, A. Kemzuraite, A. Andriušis, D. Juknevičius, Dynamic indicators of a corn ear threshing process influenced by the threshing-separation unit load, Mechanika, 24, 4, 412-421 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Yagodin, J.P. Shchukov, V.I. Kobzararenko, Agrochemistry (Kolos, Moscow, 584, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- F. Akbas, H. Gunal, N. Acir, Spatial variability of soil potassium and its association with land use and maternal material, Soil and Water Res., 12, 202-211 (2017). DOI: 10.17221/32/2016-SWR. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Brant, M. Krulik, J. Pivets, P. Zabransky, J. Hackl, J. Holec, J. Kviz, L. Prochazka, A surge of erosion in maize crops in conservation management combined with shallow strip tillage before planting, Soil and Water Res., 12, 106-116 (2017). DOI: 10.17221/147/2015-SWR. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.