E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- N.N. Rumbaeva, Transformation of land ownership in the agro-industrial sector of the regions of Russia, Regionology, 1, 58, 132-137 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shogenov, Organizational and economic mechanism of transformation and development of regional agriculture, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 11, 26, 57-61 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Davletbaeva, Transformation of the role of rural households, Actual problems of economic sciences, 4-3, 127-132 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Kunitsa, Features of the modern transformation of the agricultural complex of the Bryansk region, Bulletin of agrarian science, 6, 69, 124-131 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ganieva, Digital transformation of Russian agriculture: consolidation of the state and agricultural business, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 33, 4, 5-7 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Gerasina, L.V. Barmashova, O.N. Denisova, The economic essence of the innovation and investment process in modern corporations, Problems of Economics and Legal Practice, 217-220 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Gerashchenkova, About factors of ensuring the effectiveness of innovation-investment processes, Bulletin of Novgorod State University of Yaroslav the Wise, 76, 77-82 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Salomatin, Innovative processes in the agricultural sector: the nature and directions of development, Theory and practice of social development, 8, 295-299 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Makarova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Synergetic Approach to The Formation of The Innovative Investment Policy of Enterprises in The Agro-Industrial Complex: Goal-Setting and Forecasting, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, IJRTE, 8, 1, 2688-2690 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Botashev, A.V. Shokhneh, The modern concept of investment monitoring of agriculture economic development in the regions of Russia, Audit and financial analysis, 3, 258-261 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Shcherbina, Russia: trends and development prospects, Digital transformation of agriculture of the Russian Federation: experience and prospects, 450-453 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Nikulina, I.S. Pankina, Transformation of the agricultural sector of the Krasnodar kray in the development of innovative technologies, Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 32, 46-54 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Saifetdinov, M.E. Trubilin, G.G. Grateful, P.V. Puzeychuk, Features of innovation and investment transformation of enterprises and sectors of the agro-industrial complex, Colloquium-journal, 22, 11-9, 83-87 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Grudkina, T.S. Khomaiko, A.O. Lelyakin, Increasing the efficiency of crop production and creating of competitive advantages by agricultural business entities, Concept, 6, 1-9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Asriyants, M.M. Aliev, Development of a competitive strategy for agricultural processing industry enterprises, Regional problems of economic transformation, 11, 60-70 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service, Rosstat (2019) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/science_and_innovations/science/#. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Gladysheva, O.N. Gorbunova, I.F. Chepurova, Human resources and innovations as the most important components of a company’s competitive advantages, Social and economic phenomenon and processes, 9, 11, 34-38 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Taroyan, Innovations in Human Resource Management, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2, 92, 120-122 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Dryomina, The use of technological innovation in the reengineering of banking (Omsk Scientific Herald, 104-107, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rogachev, A.V. Shokhnekh, Genesis of mathematical models of econophysics as a path to food security, Audit and financial analysis, 1, 410-413 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rogachev, E.V. Melikhova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Monitoring and economic & mathematical modeling of manufacture and consumption of agricultural products as a tool of food security management, Espacios, 39, 1, 1 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Melnikova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Forming the policy of insurance of innovative and investment activities of agricultural organizations as a concept-strategy of provision of economic and food security, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (87, 809-816, 2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhnekh, Y.V. Melnikova, T.M. Gamayunova, The investment concept strategy of development of innovative activities of agricultural organizations in the conditions of techno-economic modernization, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (87, 796-808, 2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.