E3S Web Conf.
Volume 163, 2020IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hazardous Hydrological Phenomena: Predictability and Assessment|
|Published online||17 April 2020|
- M. I. Nestereva, Young scientist, 9, 79-82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Swanson, Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research, 51(1), 265-279 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kravtsova, A. G. Bystrova, Earth’s Cryosphere, XIII (2), 16-26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Rodionova, Studies of the thermokarst lakes dynamics in various areas of the permafrost zone of Russia from space images. PhD Thesis (Moscow State University, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kravtsova, T. V. Tarasenko, Earth’s Cryosphere, XV (3), 31-42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Streletskiy, L. J. Suter, N. I. Shiklomanov, B. N. Porfiriev, D. O. Eliseev, Environmental Research Letters, 14(2), 025003 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Bosikov, Evolution of the alas of Central Yakutia (IMZ SB RAS, Yakutsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ivanov, Cryogenic structure of Quaternary deposits of the Leno-Aldan depression Nauka, (Novosibirsk, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. I. Torgovkin, A. A. Shestakova, A. I. Vasiliev, Problems of regional ecology, 6, 138-140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iijima, A.N. Fedorov, H. Park, K. Suzuki, H. Yabuki, T.C. Maximov, T. Ohata, Permafrost and Periglacial Processes, 21, 30-41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- GAME-Siberia and Frontier Observational Research System for Global Change. Dataset for Water and Energy Cycle in Siberia (Version 1), (edited by Rikie Suzuki and Tetsuo Ohata, GAME-Siberia and FORSGC, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.