E3S Web Conf.
Volume 163, 2020IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Methodology of Science and Current Tasks of Hydrological Research|
|Published online||17 April 2020|
- Present landscapes of the Nizhny Novgorod Region. (N.Novgorod: the Publ. of VolgaVyatka Academy of State service. 2006), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Mende. Nizhny Novgorod province: map. Scale 1:42 000. (St. Petersburg: the Publ. of the RGS. 1850) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Varenov. Geomorphology. 1. 73–82 (2013), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Chalov, D.V. Botavin, L.A. Varenov, A.S. Zavadskiy, A.M. Tarbeeva. Geography and natural resources. 3. 86-94 (2018), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Small rivers of the Volga River basin (Moscow, the Publ. of the MSU. 1998), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dedkov, S.G. Kurbanova, and V.I. Mozzherin Proceedings of the Academy of water management Sciences. 1. 93-98. (1995), in Russian [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.