E3S Web Conf.
Volume 163, 2020IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Methodology of Science and Current Tasks of Hydrological Research|
|Published online||17 April 2020|
- The concept of the Federal target program “Development of the water sector of the Russian Federation in 2012-2020” was Approved by a Government decree Of the Russian Federation of July 28, 2011 N 1316-p [Google Scholar]
- Dara L. A Strategic approach to risk based regulation by the EPA, Ireland, from: http://risksummit.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/risk-based-regulation-by-the-epa- ireland_dara-lynott.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- General Report 2015. European Chemicals Agency, Helsinki, March 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Guidance for Water Quality-Based Decisions: The TMDL Process. US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Washington, DC Doc. No. EPA 440 / 4-91-01. April 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Risk and Regulatory Policy: Improving the Governance of Risk by OECD Reviews of Regulatory Reform, 2010, from: http://regulatoryreform.com/wp- content/uploads/2015/02/oecd-risk-and-regulatory-policy -2010.pdf (accessed 15 March, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Filimonov D.A., Poroikov V.V. Probabilistic approach in activity prediction // Chemoinformatics Approaches to Virtual Screening. Cambridge (UK): RSC Publishing, 2008. – р. 182-216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lagunin A. QSAR Modelling of Rat Acute Toxicity on the Basis of PASS Prediction / A. Lagunin, А. Zakharov, D. Filimonov, V. Poroikov // Molecular informatics, 2011. – 30. – p. 241-250. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- https://publications.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/07ad8b92-dbca-11e7a506-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF (accessed 15 March, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.