E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Building Construction|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- SN RK 3.02-36-2006. Construction norms for designing hydro-insulation of underground parts of buildings and structures (2006) [Google Scholar]
- TSN 50-302-2004. Designing the foundations of buildings and structures in St. Petersburg: Government of St. Petersburg, p.58 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- The technological regulations for the design and implementation of hydro-insulation and corrosion protection works of monolithic and prefabricated concrete and reinforced concrete structures. 2nd ed., Revised. And add., SRO "RSPPPG”, Moscow (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Savilova, Construction Materials, No. 7, 32–34 [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Zarubina, Hydro-insulation of buildings and structures (BHV, St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bedov, V.F. Saprykin, Survey and reconstruction of reinforced concrete and stone structures of operated buildings and structures (p. 190, ASV, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dai, Y. Akira, et al., Cement and Concrete Composites, 32(2), 101-109 (2010) doi:10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2009.11.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohama, Construction and Building Materials, 10(1 SPEC. ISS.), 77-82 (1996) doi:10.1016/0950-0618(95)00063-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Agarwal, N. Snavely, et al., Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 72-79 (2009) doi:10.1109/ICCV.2009.5459148 [Google Scholar]
- B. Curless, M. Levoy, Proceedings of the ACM SIGGRAPH Conference on Computer Graphics, 303-312 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dereeper, V. Guignon, et al., Nucleic Acids Research, 36 (Web Server issue), W465-469 (2008) doi:10.1093/nar/gkn180 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Dewey, Pitman III, W. C. Ryan, et al., Bulletin of the Geological Society of America, 84 (10), 3137-3180 (1973) doi:10.1130/00167606(1973)84<3137:PTATEO>2.0.CO;2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ponomarev, V.V. Konyushkov, et al., Water and Ecology, 4 (24), 47-53 (2019) DOI: 10.23968/2305-3488.2019.24.4.47-53 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.