E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Building Construction|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- S.G. Bogov, S.S. Zuev, Proceedings of the scientific and technical conference SPbGASU, 80-86, St. Petersburg (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Broyd, Inkjet geotechnology: Textbook allowance (p. 448, ACU, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gursky, Taking into account the effect of tongue indentation on the additional draft of neighboring buildings: cand. dis. (p. 133, St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Dyakonov, Collection of works of All-Russian scientific and technical conferences, 316-322, St. Petersburg (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ilyichev, R.A. Mangushev, N.S. Nikiforova, Bases, foundations and soil mechanics, № 2, 17-20, Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Mangushev, A.V. Ershov, S.V. Ershov, Scientific- practical and theoretical problems of geotechnics: inter-university thematic collection of works, 1, 101-108, St. Petersburg (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Mangushev, V.V. Konyushkov, I.P. Dyakonov, Bases, foundations and soil mechanics, № 5, 11-16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Mangushev, A.I. Osokin, Geotechnics of St. Petersburg (p. 254, ACU, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Mangushev, N.S. Nikiforova, V.V. Konyushkov, et al., Design and installation of underground structures in open pits: a training manual (p. 256, ACU, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Nikiforova, P.A. Konovalov, F.F.Zekhniev, Bases, foundations and soil mechanics, № 5, 2-8, Moscow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Nikiforova, T.G. Grigoryan, Numerical methods of calculations in practical geotechnics, 326-331, SPbGASU, RAASN, ROMGGiF, St. Petersburg (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Petrukhin, O.A. Shulyatiev, I.K. Popsuenko, O.A. Mozgacheva, Collection of scientific papers, № 100, 267-277, NIIOSP named by N.M. Gersevanova, Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Piles and pile foundations. Constructions, design and technology (R.A. Mangushev (ed.), p. 320, ACU, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- SP24.13330.2011. Code of practice. Pile foundations. Updated version of SNiP 2.02.03-85. Approved By order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation № 635/2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Reference geotechnics (2nd edition, V.A. Ilyichev and R.A. Mangusheva (eds.), p. 1068, ACU, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- TSN 50-302-2004. Designing the foundations of buildings and structures in St. Petersburg. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.franki.com.au [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ihcfundex.com [Google Scholar]
- http://www.casagrandegroup.com/index.html [Google Scholar]
- http://www.soilmec.it [Google Scholar]
- http://www.bauer.de [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.