E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Urban Environmental Planning|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- O. I. Krassov, Permitted use and competitive target designation of the land plot (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ya. V. Manin, Administrative and legal regulation of the use of Federal subsoil plots within the territory of the Russian Federation (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Marin, Financing of environmental protection of medium and regional nature management: judicial, legal and tax mechanisms (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Sivakov, The Russian Arctic is needed in integrated environmental management (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Glubeneva, Legal support of economic incentives in the field of environmental protection (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Scheinfeld, A foreign experience in legal regulation of the provision of land plots for subsurface use (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Ovsyannikov, Innovation management (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Pickowicz, The development of intellectual property: international relations (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, L. Vorona-Slivinskaya, Y. Tilinin, VE3s Web of Conference 110, 02068, (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002068 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, L. Vorona-Slivinskaya, D. Mokhorov, A. Tebryaev, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02067, (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002067 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, N. Rilski, E. Sharapova, MATEC WEB of CONFERENCES 170, 01057 (2018) DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001057 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Voskresenskaya, L. Vorona-Slivinskaya, T. Ponomareva Matek Web of conferences 193, 01028, (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819301028 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.