E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Urban Environmental Planning|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- D.O. Shvidkovsky The great city of Peter the Great “Our Heritage” 66, 4-29 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Privalov Kamennoostrovsky prospect (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Eremeeva, L.P. Lavrov, F.V. Perov, Kommersant Nauka, 29-31 (October, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kirichenko, General history of architecture in 12 volumes (1969) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Borisova The work of Domenico Trezzini on the planning and development of the Spit of Vasilievsky Island in St. Petersburg (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire 10, 115 (1737-1739) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sementsov, A.D. Margolis, St. Petersburg. Plans and maps (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Georgi, Description of the Russian-imperial capital city of St. Petersburg and memorials in the vicinity thereof 3, (1794) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Batyushkov, Experiments in poetry and prose (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Lisovsky JSC Slavia, 416 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shvidkovsky, Russian architecture and the West. New Haven (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kirichenko, M.V. Nashchekina, Urban planning of Russia in the middle of the XIX-early XX centuries. Russian urban planning art 3 (2001–2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Grabar History of Russian art III, Architecture. Petersburg architecture in the XVIII - the first third of the XIX century (1910) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Gruzdeva, Zoological Museum on the Spit of Vasilievsky Island (according to the documents of the archive of the Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg branch) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Stolyansky, How St. Petersburg arose, was founded and grew (1918) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Kurbatov, Petersburg: An artistic and historical essay and review of the artistic wealth of the capital (1913) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Lukomsky, Apollon 11 (1910) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Kirikov, Architecture of Petersburg-Leningrad (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Roslavlev Old Petersburg-New Leningrad, PH of Academy of Arts (1928) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Stolyansky Old Petersburg. Admiralty Island. Garden of Workers: a historical and artistic essay (1923) [Google Scholar]
- TSN 30-306-2002, Reconstruction and development of historically developed areas of St. Petersburg, 71 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lavrov, E. Molotkova, Architecture and Engineering 4(2), 40-51 (2019). DOI: https://doi.org/10.23968/2500-0055-2019-4-2-40-52 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.