E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Environmental Planning|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- N.V. Murashova, L.P. Myslina, Noble estates of the Saint-Petersburg province. Vsevolozhsky district (181-202, Alaborg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Mikhailov, Lakhta. Five centuries of history (117, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- KGIOP order № 4-p of 11.01.2019 “On approval of the subject of protection of the object of cultural heritage of regional significance Department Store and factory-kitchen” [Google Scholar]
- KGIOP order № 5-p of 11.01.2019 “On approval of the subject of protection of the object of cultural heritage of regional significance” Summer House of G. F. Voldt” [Google Scholar]
- KGIOP order № 10-16 of 16.01.2015 “On approval of the subject of protection of the object of cultural heritage of regional significance” Estate of E. I. Lopukhina (Levashovy’s, Vyazemski’s) “Aspen Grove” [Google Scholar]
- Project of restoration and adaptation of the object of cultural heritage of regional significance “Department Store and factory-kitchen”, 11-27, Architectural Bureau “Foundry part 91”, KGIOP archive, Saint-Petersburg (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Popular science publication “36” “Historical center of Saint-Petersburg and related groups of monuments. Cultural route”, 101, Papyrus, Saint-Petersburg (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mikhailov, International Research Journal, № 10 (64), 125-128, Yekaterinburg (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mikhailov, Bulletin of the Tomsk State University of Architecture and Construction, № 3, 20-37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sementsov, N. Akulova, Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Architecture: Heritage, Traditions and Innovations. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 324, 425-433, AtlantisPress (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ptichnikova, Procedia Engineering, 1652016, 1903-1910 [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Shamsuddin, A. B. Sulaiman, R. Ch. Amat, Social and Behavioral Sciences, 502012, 238-253 [Google Scholar]
- H. Zeayter, A. M. H. Mansour, HBRC Journal, 14, 3, 345-356 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Ian, Landscape Planning, 7, 2, 121-149 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Valetti, A. Pellegrino, Ch. Aghemo, Journal of Cultural Heritage (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.