E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Technology|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Pui D.Y.H., Chen S.C., Zuo Z. PM 2.5 in China: Measurements, sources, visibility and health effects, and mitigation[J]. Particuology, 2014, 13: 1-26. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Guilong, Li Shuiqing, et al. Development of advanced electrostatic precipitation technologies for reducing PM2.5 emissions from coal-fired power plants. [J]Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(9): 2217-2223 [Google Scholar]
- Guo YQ, Zhang JY, Zhao YC, Wang SL, Jiang C, Zheng CG. Chemical agglomeration of fine particles in coal combustion flue gas: Experimental evaluation. Fuel, 2017, 203: 557-569. [Google Scholar]
- Bin H, Yang Y, Lei Z, et al. Experimental and DFT studies of PM 2.5 removal by chemical agglomeration. Fuel, 2018, 212: 27-33. [Google Scholar]
- Schæfer T, Mathiesen C. Melt pelletization in a high shear mixer. IX. Effects of binder particle size. International journal of pharmaceutics, 1996, 139(1-2): 139-148. [Google Scholar]
- Goldszal A, Bousquet J. Wet agglomeration of powders: from physics toward process optimization. Powder Technology, 2001, 117(3): 221-231. [Google Scholar]
- Lian G, Thornton C, Adams M.J. Discrete particle simulation of agglomerate impact coalescence. Chemical Engineering Science, 1998, 53(19): 3381-3391. [Google Scholar]
- Hetsroni G. Handbook of multiphase systems. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Ranz W.E., Marshall W.R. Evaporation from drops. Chem. Eng. Prog, 1952, 48(3): 141-146. [Google Scholar]
- Jakubczyk D, Kolwas M, Derkachov G, et al. Evaporation of micro-droplets: the" radius-square-law" revisited. Acta Physica Polonica-Series A General Physics, 2012, 122(4): 709. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.