E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Technology|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Zhang, X, Hu, L, et al. Fracture failure analysis of API connection casing [J]. Sichuan Mctallurgy, 2016(3). [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, Z, Wang, F.Y., et al. Fracture failure analysis of the Thread of the P110 Casing Pipe [J]. Physical Testing and Chemical Analysis-Part A: Physical Testing. 2017(5). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.Y.. Wang, J.D., et al.. Failure Analysis on Casing Dropout of Φ139. 7 × 12. 7mm Q125 Premium Connection [J]. Petroleum Tubular Goods & Instruments 2016(2): 47-52. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, J.L., Zhu, X.H.X. et al. FEM Analysis on a 139.7 mm Buttress Casing Thread [J]. Oil Field Equipment. 2008(11): 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Lian, Z.H., Mou, Y.S., et al. Analysis and control measures on the air tightness detecting pressure of tubing in ultra-deep gas wells [J]. Oil Drilling & Production Technology. 2018(3): 324-329. [Google Scholar]
- Lian, Z.H., Liu, Y. et al. Failure Analysis of 4 1/2 REG turbine shaft connection thread under complex working conditions[J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques. 2018, 46(03): 53-58. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y, Cui, J.W., et al. Finite element analysis of premium connection under combined load [J]. Machine Design and Manufacturing Engineering, 2017(8). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, R.H., Cui, J.W., et al. Failure Analysis of the Fatigue Testing Clamp Thread Based on ABAQUS [J]. Research and Exploration in Laboratory, 2015, 34(11):22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L, Wang, J.J., et al. Finite element analysis of premium thread of conical-spherical seal structure [J]. Petrochemical Industry Application 2019, 38(05): 55-59. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H.L.. Study on joint strength and sealing theory for casing and tubing premium connections [D]. 2015. Southwest Petroleum University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.