E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geology, Mapping, and Remote Sensing|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Kaplan E.D. Hegarty C. , Kou Yanhong translated GPS principles and applications [M]. Beijing: Electronics Industry Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yanliang, Zhang Haiping, Xu Yantian, et al. Status and progress of global satellite navigation systems [J]. Journal of Navigation and Positioning, 2019, 7 (1): 18-21. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiang. Design and implementation of GPS / BD2 dual-mode receiver positioning algorithm [D]. Nanjing: School of Electronic Science and Engineering, Southeast University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yixi, Mi Jinzhong, Xu Yantian, etc. Research on BDS / GPS / GLONASSRTK positioning algorithm [J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2018 (3): 9-13. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Yuewang, Zhou Wei, Qin Wenzhen, et al. Analysis of Beidou relative positioning accuracy [J]. Beijing Surveying and Mapping, 2017 (S1): 37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Chunjie, Hu Yukun, Peng Pan BDS / GPS Observation Quality Evaluation and Analysis [J]. Beijing Surveying and Mapping, 2017 (S1): 32-36. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Zhengdong, Wu Gangxiang, Ren Chang. Quality inspection and analysis of Beidou observation data [J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2014 (6): 10-13. [Google Scholar]
- Michael J. Dunn. NAVSTAR GPS Space Segment/Navigation User Segment Interfaces ： IS-GPS-200J. 25-APR-2018[S]. USA: Global Positioning Systems Directorate, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- China Satellite Navigation System Management Office. Beidou Satellite Navigation System Space Signal Interface Control File (public service signal BⅡ, version 3.0) [S]. Beijing: China Satellite Navigation System Management Office, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.