E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil, Architectural Engineering|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Shi Xiaona, Hu Dan, Chen Jian. (2014) Ecological adaptability analysis of Tibetan homes in the Sichuan-West Plateau. J. Sichuan Building Science, 40(04): 314-318. [Google Scholar]
- He Quan, Liu Dalong, Zhu Xinrong, Yang Liu, Liu Jiaping. (2015) Sichuan West Plateau Tibetan residential indoor thermal environment test research. J. Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology Journal, 47 (03): 402-406., 2015,47(03): 402-406. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yixuan. (2015) Research on indoor thermal environment in Tibetan traditional residential homes in northwest Sichuan. D. Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology, 45(03): 50-69. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu, Hou Liqiang. (2018) Study on the optimization of the peripheral protection structure of Tibetan residential in western Sichuan. J. Shanxi Architecture, 44(08): 211-214. [Google Scholar]
- Han Cheng, Li Zhongren. (2019) Investigation and analysis of the application of solar energy in residential buildings in Tibetan area. J. Engineering quality, 27(11): 45-48. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. (2001) Tibetan Homes in Ganzi State. J. Urban Housing, 35(12): 44-51. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.