E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical and Power Engineering|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Lee, J., & Hyun, H. (2018). Multiple Modular Building Construction Project Scheduling Using Genetic Algorithms. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 145(1), 04018116. [Google Scholar]
- Taghaddos, H., Hermann, U., AbouRizk, S., & Mohamed, Y. (2014). Simulation-based multiagent approach for scheduling modular construction. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 28(2), 263-274. [Google Scholar]
- Li, C.Z., Hong, J., Fan, C., Xu, X., & Shen, G.Q. (2018). Schedule delay analysis of prefabricated housing production: A hybrid dynamic approach. Journal of cleaner production, 195, 1533-1545. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, H.Y.., Xie, X.H., & Peng, Y. (2018). Improved PERT Model Based on Criticle Chain and Its Application of Assembly Building. Industrial Engineering and Management 23(5), 82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Chen W, Qin H.L & Tong M.D. (2017). Resource scheduling of fabricated building engineering under multi-dimensional work space. Journal of Civil Engineering, 50(3), 115-122. [Google Scholar]
- Chen W, Yu, Q.Y., Zhou M. et.al. (2018). Research on Schedule Buffers and Robustness of Prefabricated Building. Construction Econmy, 39(02), 33-39. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, H. (2016). Research on the scheduling of the uncertain prefabricated housing project for the uncertain period (Master's thesis, Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X. (2019). Study on Prefabricated Building Resource Scheduling Based on Improved Dolphin Swarm Algorithm (Master's thesis, Hebei University of Engineering). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.W., Zhou, S., & Qiao, C.Z. (2018). A bi-objective robust resource-constrained project scheduling problem with utility functions of activity floats. Journal of Systems & Management, 27(2), 299-308. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.