E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- S.V. Krivenko, A.A. Tomash, V.P. Russkih, Metal and casting of Ukraine 7–8, 63–68 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Plotnikov, L.N. Saitgareev. Announcer of priazovskiy state technical university. Series: engineering sciences 25, 41–46 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Besta, P. Wicher. The optimization of the production of sinter as the feedstock of the blast furnace process. Metallurgy 56 1–2, 131–134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sintering plant at a glance (2015), https://vdocuments.mx/sintering-plant-at-a-glance.html. Accessed 28 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Korotich, Yu.A. Frolov, G.N. Bezdezhskiy, Agglomeration of ore materials (UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Ladyigichev et al., in Raw material for ferrous metallurgy, ed. by V.M. Chizhikov, vol. 1 (Mashinostroenie-1, Moscow, 2001), p. 896 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Saveliev, Ya.A. Stoykova, Mathematical modeling in the study of the production of iron-ore raw material. Mountain announcer 95, 99–104 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xiaohui, C. Xuling, Yi Wang, Expert System for Sintering Process Control, in Expert Systems, ed. by P. Vizureanu (IntechOpen, London, 2010). doi:10.5772/7073 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Ganin, V.G. Druzhkov, A.A. Panyichev, A.N. Shapovalov, Review and analysis of mathematical models for calculating the performance of an agglomeration machine. Theory and technology of metallurgical production 2 (15), 20–25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Semakova, E.I. Pilyugin, Research of performance indicators of sintering process, Announcer of Priazovskiy state technical university. Series: engineering sciences 30(), 41–50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Chen, X.H. Fan, Y. Wang et al., Control guidance system for sintering burn through point. Ironmaking & Steelmaking: Processes, Products and Applications 36(3), 209–211 (2009). doi:10.1179/174328107X155367 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Panychev, A.P. Nikonova, Parameters of sintering of Michael and Swan concentrates. Announcer of Moscow State Technical University the name of G.I. Nosov 4, 18–22 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.