E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- V.M. Danchenko, V.O. Hrynkevych, O.M. Holovko. The theory of metal treatment by pressure (Porogi, Dnipro, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Oginskiy, V.N. Danchenko, A. A. Samsonenko, V.V. Boyarkin, Metal deformation processes based on multi-roll calibers (Porogi, Dnipro, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Faraji, H. Jafarzadeh, Materials and Manufacturing Processes. Accumulative Torsion Back (ATB) Processing as a New Plastic Deformation Technique. J. Mat. and Mat. Proc. 27(5), 507–511 (2012). doi:10.1080/10426914.2011.593235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Kodjaspirov, A.I. Rudkoy, V.V. Rybin, Advanced Materials Research. Effect of thermomechanical processing on structure and corrosion-mechanical properties of AISI 321 steel. East-Europ. J. of Ent. Tech. 89, 769–772 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Hwang, H.I. Lеe, W.B. Bae, A UBET analysis of the non–axisymmetric combined extrusion process. J. Mater. Process. Technol. 139(1), 547–552 (2003). doi:10.1016/S0924-0136(03)00523-5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Monaghan, An investigation of plane-strain lateral extrusion to form components having staggered branches. J. Mater. Process. Technol. 77, 305–309 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fereshteh-Saniee, B. Daneshzad-Moghaddam, A new CAD system for finisher die design of an axisymmetric forging component with arbitrary profile. J. Mater. Process. Technol. 153–154, 157–163 (2004). doi:10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2004.04.201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Danchenko, A.A. Milenin, V.I. Kuzmenko, V.A. Grinkevich, Computer simulation of metal treatment by pressure (System technology, Dnipro, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Parshin, A.P. Karamyshev, I. I. Nekrasov, The practical guide to DEFORM-3D (UrFU, Ekaterinburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- DEFORM 3D Version 6.1 (sp1) User’s Manual (Scientific Forming Technologies Corporation, Columbus, 2007), https://vdocuments.mx/deform-3d-v61-manual.html. Accessed 15 Oct 2015 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Chubenko, A.A. Khinotska, Investigation of volume-structural and energy transformations during steel rolling (Chernyavsky, Kryvyi Rih, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.