E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- G. Vrtanoski, T. Smileski, Dynamic testing of innovative railway brake system for freight wagons. ANNALS of Faculty Engineering Hunedoara – International Journal of Engineering 17, 83–89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Blohin, K.T. Alpysbaev, V.Y. Panasenko, ZK1 bogies of gondola cars built in China. Wagon park 9(66), 12–14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Turutin, E.A. Rudakova, Design of the 18-9889 and 18-9890 bogies for innovative fourand six-axle freight cars. Transport of the Russian Federation 3(46), 10–12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ravlyuk, Simplified kinetostatic analysis of brake brake rigging of freight cars. Proceedings of the State University of Infrastructure and Technology 32, 55–70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tuluzin, D.V. Gorskij, Performance assessment of the brake rigging of the bogie of the freight car at various stages of wear of pads and wheels. Bulletin VNIIZHT 2, 38–44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Karpychev, G.B. Nikitin, P.A. Andreev, Issue of evaluation and control of braking efforts of pads on the wheels depending on the positions of the levers when adjusting the rigging of the 18-100 bogie. Bulletin VNIIZHT 5, 43–48 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Smolyaninov, P.V. Smolyaninov, Dimensional calculations of the brake rigging of a freight car as a method of substantiating techniques to improve the quality of repair. Izvestia Transsib 2(10), 27–36 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Fomin, A. Lovska, V. Radkevych, A. Horban, I. Skliarenko, O. Gurenkova, The dynamic loading analysis of containers placed on a flat wagon during shunting collisions. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 14(21), 3747–3752 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Ambikaprasad, A.R. Abhijeet, Failure Analysis of Brake Shoe in Indian Railway Wagon. IPASJ International Journal of Mechanical Engineering 3, 37–41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Sharma, M. Dhingra, R.K. Pathak, Braking systems in railway vehicles. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology 4, 206–211 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Vernersson, Temperatures at railway tread braking. Part 1: Modeling, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part F. Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit 221, 167–182 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Vineesh, M.R.K. Vakkalagadda, A.K. Tripathi, A. Mishra, V. Racherla, Non-uniformity in braking in coaching and freight stock in Indian Railways and associated causes. Engineering Failure Analysis 59, 493–508 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.R.K. Vakkalagadda, D.K. Srivastava, A. Mishra, V. Racherla, Performance analyses of brake blocks used by Indian Railways. Original Research Article 328–329, 64–76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Shpachuk, V.O. Pushnja, O.I. Rubanenko, A.O. Gharbuz, Compendium of lectures “Theoretical Mechanics. Dynamics” (KhNUMG named after O.M. Beketov, Kharkiv, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ravlyuk, Modernization of the elements of the brake rigging of bogies of freight cars. Nauka ta progres transportu. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan 5(83), 108–121 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Koptovets, L.N. Shirin, E.M. Shlyakhov, A.V. Denishchenko, V.V. Zil, V.V. Yavorskaya, Simulation of friction processes in the operation of pad wheel brake of underground locomotives (State Higher. educational institution “National Mining University”, Dnipro, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.