E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Analysis of the state of train safety at the Ukrainian railways for 2017, Department of Car Facilities. (Fast Motion, Kiev, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Radzikhovsky, I.A. Omelyanenko, L.A. Timoshina, Brake pad retraction device. Wagon park 11/12, 18–21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Ambikaprasad, A.R. Abhijeet, Failure Analysis of Brake Shoe in Indian Railway Wagon. IPASJ International Journal of Mechanical Engineering 3, 37–41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Sharma, M. Dhingra, R.K. Pathak, Braking systems in railway vehicles. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology 4, 206–211 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gupta, K. Saini, A.K. Garg, G. Krishan, O. Parkash, Comparative Analysis of Disc Brake Model for Different Materials Investigated Under Tragic Situations. Asian Review of Mechanical Engineering 5(1), 18–23 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarip, Design Development of Lightweight Disc Brake for Regenerative Braking – Finite Element Analysis. International Journal of Applied Physics and Mathematics 3(1), 52–58 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, M. Zhang, The application status of unit brakes on metro vehicles in China. IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering 3(15), 17–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vrtanoski, T. Smileski, Dynamic testing of innovative railway brake system for freight wagons. ANNALS of Faculty Engineering Hunedoara – International Journal of Engineering 17, 83–89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Operation Manual for Rolling Stock Brakes at the Ukrainian railways. CT-CB-CL-0015 (Polygraphservice, Kyiv, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Koptovets, L.N. Shirin, E.M. Shlyakhov, A.V. Denishchenko, V.V. Zil, V.V. Yavorskaya, Simulation of friction processes in the operation of pad wheel brake of underground locomotives (State Higher Educational Institution “National Mining University”, Dnipro, 2017), p. 258 [Google Scholar]
- O. Fomin, A. Lovska, V. Pistek, P. Kucera, Dynamic load effect on the transportation safety of tank containers as part of combined trains on railway ferries. Vibroengineering procedia 29, 124–129 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Nechvolod, M.O. Romanyukha, K.S. Nechvolod, Problems of uneven wear of brake pads in freight cars. Proceedings 86, 50–56 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bird, Engineering Mathematics. Pocket reference book (Dodeka-XXI Publishing House, Moscow, 2008), p. 544 [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kiryanov, Mathcad 13 (BHV-Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ravlyuk, S.I. Nechvolod, Solution of the problem of wear of brake pads in bogies of freight cars. Bulletin of the East Ukrainian National University named after Vladimir Dahl 86, 140–143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.