E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- T. Okpara, The value of creativity and innovation in entrepreneurship. Journal of Asia Entrepreneurship and Sustainability III(2), 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. van der Pol, Key role of cultural and creative industries in the economy, https://www.oecd.org/site/worldforum06/38703999.pdf. Accessed 7 Mar 2019. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Skavronska, Creative Industries in Ukraine: Analysis and Prospects of the Development (2017), https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319091793_Creative_Industries_in_Ukraine_Analysis_and_Prospects_of_the_Development. Accessed 4 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Creative Economy: Key Concepts and Literature Review Highlights (2013, edited by the Policy Research Group), http://prinnovationhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/creative-economysynthesis_201305.pdf. Accessed 7 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Belyh, Why Creativity is So Crucial For Entrepreneurs? (2015), https://www.cleverism.com/why-creativity-is-so-crucial-for-entrepreneurs/. Accessed 7 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- B. Marr, What is Industry 4.0? Here’s A Super Easy Explanation For Anyone (Forbes, 2018), https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/02/what-is-industry-4-0-heres-a-super-easyexplanation-for-anyone. Accessed 7 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- E. Ries, The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses (Penguin, Harmondsworth, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gibson, Neuromancer (Ace, New York, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- 8 pravyl kreatyvnoho predprynymatelia (2016), http://www.startup.org.ua/2016/09/blog-post_10.html. Accessed 4 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- K. Holubchak, Y. Chuchuk, T. Savchuk, I. Negrych, The phenomenon of creative economy in Ukraine and defining its place in the architectural space (2019), https://www.atlantispress.com/proceedings/mdsmes-19/125919192. Accessed 7 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- British Council, About (2019), https://creativeconomy.britishcouncil.org/about/. Accessed 1 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- British Council Brazil (2019), https://creativeconomy.britishcouncil.org/places/brazil. Accessed 11 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- SEBRAE, Economia Criativa. Available at: http://www.sebrae.com.br/sites/PortalSebrae/segmentos/economia_criativa. Accessed 1 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, Brasilia (2019), https://en.unesco.org/fieldoffice/brasilia. Accessed 1 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Tomlins, Social Value Today (HouseMark, Coventry, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Knapp, J. Zeratsky, B. Kowitz, Sprint: how to solve big problems and test new ideas in just five days (Simon and Schuster, New York, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tomlins, H. Cuthill, A. Richards, Sprinting the creative economy (British Council Brasil, São Paulo, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.