E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015, Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2015), https://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/70/1&Lang=E. Accessed 20 Dec 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S. Nekludova, V. Kabrin, Formirovanie novogo tipa mobil’nogo obraza zhizni lichnosti v transkul’tural’noj kommunikacii (Formation of a new type of mobile personality lifestyle in transcultural communication). Sib. J. of Psych. 65, 66–82 (2017). doi:10.17223/17267080/65/5 [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Bozhko, NAMSCAH 2, 8–13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Couchsurfing International, Meet and Stay with Locals All Over the World (2020), https://couchsurfing.com. Accessed 31 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Molz, in Mobilizing hospitality. The Ethics of Social Relations in a Mobile World, ed. by J.G. Molz, S. Gibson (Routledge, London New York, 2016), p. 65 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lauterbach, H. Truong, T. Shah, L. Adamic, Surfing a Web of Trust: Reputation and Reciprocity on CouchSurfing.com. Paper presented at the 12th IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, CSE 2009, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 29–31 August 2009. doi:10.1109/CSE.2009.345 [Google Scholar]
- D. Rosen, P. Lafontaine, B. Hendrickson, J. N Med. Soc. 13(3), 1−18 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Toeniskoetter, Honors thesis, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- V. Steylaerts, S. Dubhghaill, CouchSurfing and authenticity: Notes towards an understanding of an emerging phenomenon. J. Hosp. Soc. 1(3), 261–278 (2012). doi:10.1386/hosp.1.3.261_1 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gilmutdinova, J. NM, 9(51), 52–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lohvynenko, Master’s thesis, Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- D.-J. Chen, Couchsurfing: Performing the travel style through hospitality exchange. Tourist Studies 18(1), 105–122 (2018). doi:10.1177/1468797617710597 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dacko, Couchsurfing: vdohnovlyayuschiy opyit (Couchsurfing: an inspiring experience). (2015), http://niklenburg.com/couchsurfing/. Accessed 20 Nov 2019 [Google Scholar]
- J.-E Tan, The leap of faith from online to offline: An exploratory study of Couchsurfing.org. Paper presented at the Trust and Trustworthy Computing, Third International Conference, TRUST 2010, Berlin, Germany, 21–23 June, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- S. Nordin, Tourism of Tomorrow – Travel Trends and Forecast of Change (Utredningsserien, ETOUR, 2005), p. 98 [Google Scholar]
- A. Glazunov. Kauchserfing (CouchSurfing) – chto eto takoe i kak im pol’zovat’sya ili samye chasto zadavaemye voprosy (CouchSurfing – what is it and how to use it or the most frequently asked questions) (2019), https://www.life-in-travels.ru/couchsurfing/. Accessed 20 Nov 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sesyolkin, Sustainable tourism as a priority in sustainable development strategies, J. Bridg. ICTSD, 10(4), 4–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- 17 Goals to Transform Our World (2019), https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/. Accessed 25 Dec 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.