E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- UNESCO World Conference on Education for Sustainable Development Conference Report by the General Rapporteur Heila Lotz-Sisitka, Professor, Rhodes University (2014). https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/students-and-family/sustainability/sustainability-education/esd. Accessed 15 May 2019 [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Striuk, S.O. Semerikov, A.M. Striuk, Mobility: a systems approach. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 49(5), 37–70 (2015). doi:10.33407/itlt.v49i5.1263 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Semerikov, M.I. Striuk, N.V. Moiseienko, Mobilne navchannia: istoryko-tekhnolohichnyi vymir (Mobile learning: historical and technological dimension), in Teoriia i praktyka orhanizatsii samostiinoi roboty studentiv vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv (Theory and practice of organization of independent work of students of higher educational institutions), ed. by O.A. Konoval (Knyzhkove vydavnytstvo Kyreievskoho, Kryvyi Rih, 2012), pp. 188–242 [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Semerikov, A.M. Striuk, Kombinovane navchannia: problemy i perspectyvy zastosuvannia v udoskanalenni navchalno-vykhovnoho protsesu i samostiynoi roboty studentiv (Blended learning: problems and prospects of application in improving the educational process and students’ independent work), in Teoriia ta praktyka orhanizatsii samostiinoi roboty studentiv v vyshchyh navchalnykh zakladiv: monoghrafiia (Theory and practice of organization of independent work of students of higher educational institutions), ed. by O.A. Konoval (Knyzhkove vydavnytstvo Kyreievskoho, Kryvyi Rih, 2012), pp. 135–163 [Google Scholar]
- N. Gunduz, D. Ozcan, Implementation of the Moodle system into EFL classes. Teachers Professional Development 19(1), 51–64 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bošković, T. Gajić, I. Tomić, Moodle in English Language Teaching (2014), https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269231629_Moodle_u_nastavi_engleskog_jezika. Accessed 15 May 2019 [Google Scholar]
- H. Tüzün, H.Ç. Sarıca, N.M. Çetin, The adaptation of a residential course to web-based environment for increasing productivity, in Online Course Management: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (Information Resources Management Association, 2018), pp. 597–608 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Shcherbyna, K.S. Vasylieva, Designing a Moodle site for a higher educational institution and organizing works on its creation. Visnyk Lvivskoho derzhavnoho universytetu bezpeky zhyttiediialnosti 9, 35–40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Wagner, Perspectives of Introduction of the Mobile-Assisted Language learning Technology. Intern. J. of Environ. and Sc. Ed. 11(15), 8562–8571 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.O. Modlo, S.O. Semerikov, P.P. Nechypurenko, S.L. Bondarevskyi, O.M. Bondarevska, S.T. Tolmachev, The use of mobile Internet devices in the formation of ICT component of bachelors in electromechanics competency in modeling of technical objects. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2433, 413–428 (2019), http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2433/paper28.pdf. Accessed 10 Nov 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tkachuk, V.P. Shchokin, V.V. Tron, The Model of Use of Mobile Information and Communication Technologies in Learning Computer Sciences to Future Professionals in Engineering Pedagogy. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2257, 103–111 (2018), http://ceurws.org/Vol-2257/paper12.pdf. Accessed 30 Nov 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hillier, Bridging the digital divide with off-line e-learning. Distance education 39(1), 110–121 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Fresen, Embracing distance education in a blended learning model: challenges and prospects. Distance education 39(2), 224–240 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moodle Statistics (2019), https://moodle.net/stats. Accessed 15 May 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Petrenko, Optimization of the results of using LMS Moodle in the mixed learning system in university. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 61(5), 141–150 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kursy kafedry inozemnykh mov Kryvorizkoho natsionalnoho universytetu (Courses of Foreign Languages Department of Kryvyi Rih National University) (2020), http://mlib.knu.edu.ua/course/index.php?categoryid=324. Accessed 21 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.