E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- C.B. Aktas, R. Whelan, H. Stoffer, E. Todd, C. Kern, J. Clean. Prod. 106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development (UNECE. Sustainable Development Goals, 2020), https://www.unece.org/ru/env/esd.html. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Symonenko, V. Osadchyi, in MEES’19: Peculiarities of English Language Training for Electrical Engineering Students at Ukrainian Universities, IEEE International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy Systems, Kremenchuk, Ukraine (IEEE, 2019), pp. 394–397 [Google Scholar]
- S. Symonenko, V. Osadchyi, Information Technologies and Learning Tools 58(2), 38–48 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Key Competencies in Sustainability (ASU’s School of Sustainability, 2020), https://static.sustainability.asu.edu/schoolMS/sites/4/2018/04/Key_Competencies_Overview_Final.pdf. Accessed 07 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Framework for 21st Century Learning (Battelle for Kids, 2019), https://www.battelleforkids.org/networks/p21/frameworks-resources. Accessed 03 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- B. Kurshan, Teaching 21st Century Skills For 21st Century Success Requires An Ecosystem Approach (Forbes Media LLC, 2020), https://www.forbes.com/sites/barbarakurshan/2017/07/18/teaching-21st-century-skills-for-21st-centurysuccess-requires-an-ecosystemapproach/#75a1b14b3fe6. Accessed 04.02.2020 [Google Scholar]
- 21st Century Skills (The Glossary of Education Reform, 2016), https://www.edglossary.org/21st-century-skills/. Accessed 02 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- H. Kanuka, Characteristics of effective and sustainable teaching development programmes for quality teaching in higher education. Higher Education Management and Policy (2010). doi:10.1787/hemp-22-5kmbq08ncr25 [Google Scholar]
- L. Milovanova, Izvestiya BGPU. Teoriya i metodika obucheniya i vospitaniya 5(69), 127–131 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Karpova, in Navchannia inozemnoi movy maibutnikh ekonomistiv zasobamy multymediinykh tekhnolohii (Teaching Economists-to-be a foreign language by means of multimedia technology). (Instytut obdarovanoi dytyny, Kyiv, 2016), pp. 23–24 [Google Scholar]
- B. Chivers, M. Shoolbred, A Student’s Guide to Presentations (SAGE Publications, London, 2007), pp. 2–6 [Google Scholar]
- 6 Different Types of Presentations (The Bob Pike Group, 2020), https://www.bobpikegroup.com/resources/trainer-blog/presentations. Accessed 02 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- R. Zeoli, Public Speaking in the Twenty-first Century (The International Institute of Debate, 2020), http://iidebate.org/public-speaking/. Accessed 04 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- C. Gallo, Don’t Abolish In-Class Presentations, Teach Students To Enjoy Public Speaking (Forbes Media LLC, 2020), https://www.forbes.com/sites/carminegallo/2018/09/23/dont-abolish-in-classpresentations-teach-students-to-enjoy-publicspeaking/#7b576d527ccb. Accessed 02 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- P. Hyman, Why The Art of Speaking Should Be Taught Alongside Math and Literacy (MindShift, 2016), https://www.kqed.org/mindshift/46546/why-the-art-of-speaking-should-be-taught-alongsidemath-and-literacy. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- English as a foreign language for Machine Building students (NIP TSATU, 2020), http://nip.tsatu.edu.ua/course/view.php?id=3271. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hughes, K. Wood, Navigate: Coursebook with video (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO and Sustainable Development Goals. (UNESCO, 2020), https://en.unesco.org/sustainabledevelopmentgoals. Accessed 10 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Presentation Software. Online Presentation Tools. (Prezi Inc., 2020), https://prezi.com/. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Keynote. Beautiful presentations for everyone. By everyone (Apple Inc., 2020) https://www.apple.com/uk/keynote/. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Canva. Design anything (Canva, 2020), https://www.canva.com/. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Beautiful.ai. Be proud of what you present. (Beautiful.ai, 2020), https://www.beautiful.ai/. Accessed 05 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Haiku Deck. Beautiful presentations without the struggle (Haiku Deck, Inc., 2020), https://www.haikudeck.com/. Accessed 10 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.