E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- N. Hamdan, P. McKnight, K. McKnight, K. Arfstrom, A Review of Flipped Learning (2013), http://www.flippedlearning.org/cms/lib07/VA01923112/Centricity/Domain/41/LitReview_FlippedLearning.pdf. Accessed 31 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bishop, M. Verleger, The flipped classroom: A survey of the research, in ASEE National Conference Proceedings, Atlanta, 30(9) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Davies, D. Dean, N. Ball, Flipping the classroom and instructional technology integration in a collegelevel information systems spreadsheet course. Educational Technology Research and Development 61(4), 563–580 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bеres, M. Kis, Flipped Classroom Method Combined with Project Based Group Work, in Teaching and Learning in a Digital World, pp. 553–562. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-73210-7_65 [Google Scholar]
- S. DeLozier, M. Rhodes, Flipped classrooms: a review of key ideas and recommendations for practice, Educational Psychology Review 29(1), 141–151 (2017). doi:10.1007/s10648-015-9356-9 [Google Scholar]
- O. Kuzminska, N. Morze, E. Smyrnova-Trybulska, Flipped learning model: Tools and experience of its implementation in higher education. New Educational Review 49(3), 189–200 (2017). doi:10.15804/tner.2017.49.3.15 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. McLaughlin, L. Griffin, D. Esserman, C. Davidson, D. Glatt, M. Roth, R. Mumper, Pharmacy student engagement, performance, and perception in a flipped satellite classroom. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 77(9), 196 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Little, The flipped classroom in fur ther education: literature review and case study. Research in PostCompulsory Education 20(3), 265–279 (2015). doi:10.1080/13596748.2015.1063260 [Google Scholar]
- C. Bruin, M. Albertyn, P. Machika, Changing the Departmental Learning Culture to Enable StudentCentred Learning in Large Classes. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 5(8), 386–395 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rajaram, Flipped Classrooms: Scaffolding Support System with Real-time Learning Interventions. Asian Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 9(1), 30–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nam, V. Giang, Flipped classroom model for improving computer skills of students majoring in pedagogy. Journal of vocational education and training 51(12), 44–49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Saad, M. Rana, Use of Cloud-based Learning Environment in Enhancing the Teaching and Learning Process for Software Engineering Courses, 246-252 (2014), http://www.academia.edu/8279326/Use_of_Cloudbased_Learning_Environment_in_Enhancing_the_Teaching_and_Learning_Process_for_Software_Engineering_Courses. Accessed 31 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- A. Salam, N. Sardar, Cloud Based Learning Environment. International journal of advanced information science and technology 4(6) (2015). doi:10.15693/ijaist/2015.v4i6.1-3. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shyshkina, The Hybrid Cloud-based Service Model of Learning Resources Access and its Evaluation. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1614, 241–256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shyshkina, The General Model of the Cloudbased Learning Environment of Educational Personnel Training, in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning, ICL2017. Teaching and Learning in Digital World, 27-29 September, Budapest, Hungary, pp. 576–581 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nosenko, M. Shyshkina, V. Oleksiuk, Collaboration between Research Institutions and University Sector Using Cloud-based Environment. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1614, 656–671 (2016), http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1614/paper_84.pdf. Accessed 1 Apr 2020 [Google Scholar]
- M. Shyshkina, M. Popel, The cloud-based learning environment of educational institutions: the current state and research prospects. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 37(5), 66–80 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Spirin, V. Oleksiuk, N. Balyk, S. Lytvynova, S. Sydorenko, The Blended Methodology of Learning Computer Networks: Cloud-based Approach. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2393, 68–80 (2019), http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2393/paper_231.pdf. Accessed 1 Apr 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V. Korolchuk, Cloud services for the implementation of collective projects in the process of preparation of future IT specialists: analysis and selection criteria. New pedagogical thought 100(4), 46–51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Morze, O. Glazunova, Design of electronic learning courses for IT students considering the dominant learning style, in Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Research, and Industrial Applications, ICTERI 2014. ed. by V. Ermolayev, H. Mayr, M. Nikitchenko, A. Spivakovsky, G. Zholtkevych. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 469 (Springer, Cham, 2014), pp. 261–273. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-13206-8_13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.