E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- The EU explained: Digital agenda for Europe (2014). doi:10.2775/41229 [Google Scholar]
- Teacher professional development (OECD, Education GPS, The world of education at your fingertips, 2019), https://gpseducation.oecd.org/revieweducationpolicies/#!node=41732&filter=all. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Mazurok, Yu. K. Todortsev, in Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Adaptive Learning Management Technologies ATL-2015, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, Odessa, 23–25 September 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Maamar et al., Int. J. Econom. Bus. Res. 5 (4), 1–21 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Tataurov, M. Shyshkina, Sci. J. Phys. Math. Edu. 4 (22), 124–129 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bykov, Inf. Tech. Educ. 10, 8–23 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Nosenko, M. Popel, M. Shyshkina, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2433, 173–183 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Goldberg, 10 Education Trends that will Shape the 2019-2020 Academic Year (Touro College, Online Education for Higher Ed, 2019), http://blogs.onlineeducation.touro.edu/10-education-trends-that-will-shape-the-2019-2020-academicyear/. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bulger, Personalized Learning: The Conversations We’re Not Having (Data&Society, 2016), https://datasociety.net/pubs/ecl/PersonalizedLearning_primer_2016.pdf. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- C. Devendra, R. Eunhee, K. Jihie, in Proceedings of the Third Annual ACM Conference on Learning at Scale, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, 25–26 April 2016 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Groff, Personalized Learning: The State of the Field & Future Directions (Center for Curriculum Redesign, Boston, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Mathewson, These 7 trends are shaping personalized learning (Education Dive, 2017), https://www.educationdive.com/news/these-7-trends-are-shaping-personalized-learning/434575/. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D. Newman, Top 6 Digital Transformation Trends In Education (Forbes, 2017), https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnewman/2017/07/18/top-6-digital-transformation-trends-ineducation/#af0e8082a9a2. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Vosniadou, How Children Learn (The International Academy of Education, Brussels, 2001), pp. 8–28 [Google Scholar]
- Unlock Limitless Learning (Microsoft Education, 2020), https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/default.aspx. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- J. Nakic, A. Granic, V. Glavinic, J. Edu. Comp. Res. 51(4), 459–489 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shen, R. Richardson, in Proceedings of Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2003, Rice University, Houston, 31 May 2003, ed. by A. Fox [Google Scholar]
- Knewton adaptive learning Building the world’s most powerful recommendation engine for education (Knewton, 2015), https://cdn.tc-library.org/Edlab/Knewton-adaptive-learning-whitepaper-1.pdf. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- B. Upbin, Knewton is building the world’s smartest tutor (Forbes, 2011), https://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2012/02/22/knewton-is-building-the-worlds-smartest-tutor/. Accessed 29 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- N. Sonwalkar, The First Adaptive MOOC: A Case Study on Pedagogy Framework and Scalable Cloud Architecture – Part I. MOOCs Forum (2013). doi:10.1089/mooc.2013.0007 [Google Scholar]
- Aspire Public Schools (Next Generation Learning Challenges, 2018), https://www.nextgenlearning.org/grantee/aspire-public-schools-1. Accessed 6 March 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D. Onah, J. Sinclair, in Proceeding of the 9th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, IATED, Madrid, 2–4 March 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. Svetsky, O. Moravcik, SVK Utility Mod. UV 7340 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.