E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Education for people and planet: creating sustainable futures for all (UNESCO, 2016). https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000245752. Accessed 07 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D. Vaillant, J. Manso, J. Manso, Teacher education programs: learning from worldwide inspiring experiences. JoSPoE 1, 94 (2013). https://revistas.uam.es/index.php/jospoe/article/view/5622/6036. Accessed 26 Jan 2020 [Google Scholar]
- H. Pyatakova, N. Ratushnyak, in Sustainable Education as a Way of Bringing People Together – Multiple Stories From Europe Editors, ed. by V. Haluzyak, R. Kucha, A. Vykhrusch (StudiaMonografie, Lodz-Warshawa, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kruglyk, V. Osadchyi, Developing Competency in Programming among Future Software Engineers. Integration of Education 23, 587–606 (2019). doi:10.15507/1991-9468.097.023.201904.587-606 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Bulakh, M.R. Mruga, Stvoryuyemo yakisnij test (Creating a qualitative test). (Majster-klas, Kiev, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Boevė, R.R. Meijer, C.J. Albers, Y. Beetsma, R.J. Bosker, Introducing Computer-Based Testing in High-Stakes Exams in Higher Education: Results of a Field Experiment. PLoS ONE 10(12). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0143616 [Google Scholar]
- L. Rodolfo, Aquino Development of ComputerBased Tests Mode of Assessment for Technical Drafting Students. Journal of Advanced Studies 1(1), (2018). http://psurj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/JAS-003.pdf. Accessed 20 Jan 2020. [Google Scholar]
- G. Suganya, A Study on Challenges before Higher Education in the Emerging Fourth Industrial Revolution. IJETSR 4, 3 (2017). http://www.ijetsr.com/images/short_pdf/1507295641_1-3-cdac833_ijetsr.pdf. Accessed 17 Jan 2020 [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The Fourth Industrial Revolution: what it means, how to respond, (Foreign Affairs, 2015), https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2015-12-12/fourth-industrial-revolution, Accessed 07 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- L. Crocker, J. Algina, Introduction to Classical and Modern Test Theory (Mason, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bichi, R. Talib, N.A. Atan, H. Ibrahim, S.M. Yusof, Validation of a developed university placement test using classical test theory and Rasch measurement approach. IJAA 6(6), 22 (2019). doi:10.21833/ijaas.2019.06.004. Accessed 12 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ilhan, N. Guler, A Comparison of Difficulty Indices Calculated for Open-Ended Items According to Classical Test Theory and Many Facet Rasch Model. Eurasian Journal of Educational Research 18, 99 (2018). doi:10.14689/ejer.2018.75.6 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Awopeju, E.R.I. Afolabi, Comparative Analysis of Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory Based Item Parameter Estimates of Senior School Certificate Mathematics Examination. European Scientific Journal 12(28), 263 (2016). doi:10.19044/esj.2016.v12n28p263 [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Starichenko, M.G. Gizatullin, E.A. Istomina, Assessment of the level of readiness and quality of test materials using the online form Test_Results. Pedagogical Education in Russia 7, 104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Dykhovychnyi, A. Dudko, Computer-based Analysis System of Results of Online Testing in Higher Mathematics. Scientific works. Series: “Pedagogy, Psychology and Sociology” 2, 103, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Belous, A.I. Kupalov, Comparative Analysis of Modern Distance Learning Systems. Vestnik of Moscow City University. Series “Informatics and Informatization of Education” 3, 85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Borboa, M. Joseph, D. Spake, A. Yazdanparast, Perceptions and Use of Learning Management System Tools and other Technologies in Higher Education: A Preliminary Analysis. Journal of Learning in Higher Education 10, 2, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Ebel, D.A. Frisbie, Essentials of Educational Measurement (Englewood Cliffs, New-Delhi, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Efremova, Testovyj kontrol v obrazovanii (Test Control in Education). (Logos, Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.