E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015. Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2015), https://www.eea.europa.eu/policy-documents/resolution-adopted-by-the-general. Accessed 02 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Ye.O. Modlo, S.O. Semerikov, S.L. Bondarevskyi, S.T. Tolmachev, O.M. Markova, P.P. Nechypurenko, Methods of using mobile Internet devices in the formation of the general scientific component of bachelor in electromechanics competency in modeling of technical objects. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2547, 217–240 (2020), http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2546/paper16.pdf. Accessed 10 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Digital Education. A Conceptual Model (Council of Europe, 2019), https://www.coe.int/en/web/digital-citizenship-education/a-conceptual-model. Accessed 02 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- 8 digital life skills all children need – and a plan for teaching them (World Economic Forum, 2016), https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/09/8-digital-life-skills-all-children-need-and-a-plan-for-teachingthem/. Accessed 02 Feb 2020. [Google Scholar]
- F.J. García Peñalvo, V. Zangrando, A.M. Seoane Pardo, A. García, Holgado, J. Szczecinska, J.M. Baldner, A. Consonni, C. Crivellari, Multicultural Interdisciplinary Handbook. Tools for Learning History and Geography in a Multicultural Perspective (Comenius Multilateral Project. 502461-2009-LLP-ES-COMENIUS-CM, Salamanca (Spain), 2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Centre for Learning and Teaching, Teaching International Students (University of Brighton, 2014), https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/clt/published/International-students-guidance%20final.pdf. Accessed 14 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- K. Korhonen, Intercultural Competence as Part of Professional Qualifications: A Training Experiment with Bachelor of Engineering Students (University of Jyväskylä, 2002), https://jyx.jyu.fi/dspace/bitstream/handle/123456789/13222/9513912930.pdf?sequence=1. Accessed 14 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- K. Carey, Into the future with MOOCs (The Chronicle of Higher Education, 2012), https://www.chronicle.com/article/Into-the-Future-With-MOOCs/134080. Accessed 14 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- The Entrepreneurial School, Virtual Guide to Entrepreneurial Learning (2019), http://www.tesguide.eu/default.aspx. Accessed 12 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Digital Single Market. The Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI). (European Commission, 2019), https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/desi. Accessed 08 Nov 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Four in Balance Monitor 2015. Use and benefits of ICT in education (Kennisnet, 2015), https://www.kennisnet.nl/fileadmin/kennisnet/corporate/algemeen/Four_in_balance_monitor_2015.pdf. Accessed 08 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Technology compass for education 2019 T 2020, (Kennisnet, 2019), https://www.kennisnet.nl/fileadmin/kennisnet/publicatie/Kennisnet-Technology-Compass-20192020.pdf. Accessed 08 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.