E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- T. Stanishevskaya, O. Gornaya, D. Gorban, A. Berezhnyak, Daily dynamics of blood microcirculation indices in female students. Ped., psych. and meth.-biol. problems of phys. educ. and sport 6, 23–29 (2015). doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0604 [Google Scholar]
- S. Futorny, Health-saving technologies in the process of physical education of student youth (Summit Book, Kyiv, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dolzhenko, Nat. Uni. of Phys. educ. and sports 3, 22 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Apanasenko, L. Popova, A. Maglovani, Sanology (medical aspects of valeology): a textbook for physicians-students of institutions (faculties) of postgraduate education (Kvart, Lviv, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Efremova, E. Volkova, Educ. and train.: theory, meth. and pract. 1, 326–328 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Apanasenko, V. Gavrilyuk, Biological degradation of Homo sapiens: ways of counteracting (Palmarium acad. publ., Saarbruсken, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Maksimova, Monitoring of the state of somatic health of students of the first courses of higher educational institutions of Kharkiv. Internauca 7(29), 30–34 (2017). doi:10.24919/2308-4634.2019.163117 [Google Scholar]
- T. Krutsevych, Theory and Methodology of Physical education (Olimpiyska literature, Kyiv, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kuts, The newest technologies for health promotion of student youth: manual for teachers of phys. culture (Ukr. technologies, Lviv, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gavrylyuk, Individual health in search system assessment. Med. Informat. and Engin. 3, 56–61 (2016). doi:10.11603/mie.1996-1960.2016.3.6754 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.