E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- General Assembly of the United Nations (2019), https://www.un.org/en/ga. Accessed 23 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Development Program (2019), https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home. Accessed 15 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- I. Erauskin, S. Turnovsky, International financial integration and income inequality in a stochastically growing economy. J. of Int. Ec. 119, 55–74 (2019). doi:10.1016/j.jinteco.2019.04.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kuprina, Kh. Baraniuk, K. Vaskovska, Competitiveness of the national economy: current aspects of management. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences 7(2), 794–805 (2019). doi:10.25140/2410-9576-2017-1-2(10)-24-34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yakubovskiy, T. Rodionova, A. Kyfak, Inflow of Foreign Capital as a Factor of the Development of Current Accounts of the Eastern European Countries. J. Trans. St. Rev. 26(2), 3–14 (2019). doi:10.14665/1614-4007-26-001 [Google Scholar]
- T. Rodionova, S. Yakubovskiy, A. Kyfak, Foreign Capital Flows as Factors of Economic Growth in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland. Res. in World Ec. 10(4), 48–57 (2019). doi:10.5430/rwe.v10n4p48 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Holikov, International economic relations (KhNU im. V.N. Karazina, Kharkiv, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Babenko, Z. Kulczyk, I. Perevosova, O. Syniavska, O. Davydova, Factors of the development of international e-commerce under the conditions of globalization. SHS Web of Conf. 65, 10–16 (2019). doi:10.1051/shsconf/20196504016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pursky, B.V. Grynyuk, D.A. Shestopal, Planning of advertising costs and vendor number at e-trade market, Actual Problems of Economics 177(3), 407–413 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Enders, Z. Enders, M. Hoffmann, International financial market integration, asset compositions, and the falling exchange rate pass-through. J. of Int. Ec. 110, 151–175 (2018). doi:10.1016/j.jinteco.2017.11.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Alotaibi, A.V. Mishra, Time varying international financial integration for GCC stock markets. The Quart. Rev. of Ec. and Fin. 63, 66–78 (2017). doi:10.1016/j.qref.2016.03.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Didenko, Record volume with EU and decrease in share with Russia: with whom and how Ukraine traded in 2018 (2018), https://ua.news/ua. Accessed 17 Sep 2019 [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Kvasha, A.V. Synyakova, Ukraine and the EU: problems and prospects for integration in today’s context. Sc. Bull. of Uzhgorod Nat. Un. 23, 112–117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Marynina, The essence, problems and prospects of development of forms of international economic integration. For. Trade: Ec., Fin., Law. 5–6, 40–46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Nazarov, The current state of integration processes in the world. Ekonomika i suspil’stvo 18, 57–64 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Reznikova, Ukraine in Regional Integration Processes: Rationale for Choice. Fin. of Ukr., 6, 5361 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Babenko, I. Perevozova, O. Mandych, T. Kvyatko, O. Maliy, I. Mykolenko, World informatization in conditions of international globalization: Factors of influence. Gl. J. of Env. Sci. and Man. 5(SI), 172–179 (2019). doi:10.22034/gjesm.2019.05.SI.19 [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Shcherbyna, Theories of regional economic integration in the context of international relations development. Probl. and prosp. of dev. of bank. of Ukr. 38, 306–314 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Malyarets, M. Draskovic, V. Babenko, Z. Kochuyeva, O. Dorokhov, Theory and practice of controlling at enterprises in international business. Ec. Annals-ХХI 165(5–6), 90–96 (2017). doi:10.21003/ea.V165-19 [Google Scholar]
- Global Innovation Exchange (2019), https://www.globalinnovationexchange.org. Accessed 3 Sept 2019 [Google Scholar]
- O. Pursky, T. Dubovyk, I. Moroz, I. Buchatska, A. Savchuk, The price competition simulation at the blended trading market. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2422, 15–26 (2019). http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2422/paper02.pdf. Accessed 3 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine-EU trade and economic cooperation (2019), https://ukraine-eu.mfa.gov.ua. Accessed 20 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine on the Road to the EU: Citizens’ Assessments, Opinions and Expectations (2019), http://razumkov.org.ua. Accessed 11 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2019), www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Accessed 7 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.