E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Sustainability Summit. Haw Corporate Superstars Generate Impact, in Abstracts of Sustainability Summit, The Conference board, New York, NY, 16–17 July 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Business Summit Europe, in Abstracts of the 18th Responsible Business Summit Europe-2019, Ethical Corporation, London, UK, 10–12 June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Sustainability Summit, in Abstracts of the 3rd Annual Strategic CSR & Sustainability Summit. The Conference board, Mumbai, India, 16–17 July 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Moiseev, I.F. Narizhny, Sushchnost ustoychivogo razvitiya economicheskikh system (The essence of sustainable development of economic systems). (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the World Commission on the Environment, in Abstracts of the United Nations General Assembly, Brundtland Commission, USA, Apr 1987 [Google Scholar]
- I. Antoshina, Strategiya ustoychivogo razvitiya. Kаk vnedrit strategiyu KSO: mneniya professionalov (Sustainable development strategy. How to implement CSR strategy: opinions of professionals). (Sustainable business, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- The business of sustainability. MсKinsey & Company sustainability (2011), https://www.mckinsey.com. Accessed 21 Oct 2011 [Google Scholar]
- T. Saharchuk, O. Chernigevich, N. Shmydyk, & R. Kurinko, Chto takoe ustoiychivoe razvitie i pochemu оnо aktualno dlya ukrainskogo biznesa (What is “sustainability” and why it is actually for Ukrainian business). (Sustainable business, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.M.N.C. Swarnapali, Corporate sustainability: A Literature review. Journal for Accounting Researchers and Educators 1(1), 1–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Montiel, J. Delgado-Ceballos, Defining and Measuring Corporate Sustainability: Are We There Yet? Organization & Environment 27(2), 113–139 (2014). doi:10.1177/1086026614526413 [Google Scholar]
- N. Hussain, U. Rigoni, E. Cavezzali, Does it pay to be sustainable? Looking inside the black box of the relationship between sustainability performance and financial performance. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management 25(6), 1198–1211 (2018). doi:10.1002/csr.1631 [Google Scholar]
- L. Loh, T. Thomas, Y. Wang, Sustainability reporting and firm value: evidence from Singapore-listed companies. Sustainability 9, 21-12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Grewal, G. Serafeim, A. Yoon, Shareholder activism on sustainability issues (Harvard Business School Working Paper, 2016), http://nrs.harvard.edu. Accessed 7 Jul 2016 [Google Scholar]
- I. Ioannou, G. Serafeim, The impact of corporate social responsibility on investment recommendations: Analysts’ Perceptions and Shifting Institutional Logics. Strategic Management Journal 36(7), 1053–1081 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Hawn, G. Serafeim, Mind the gap: the interplay between internal and external actions in the case of corporate social responsibility, Strategic Management Journal 37(13), 2569–2588 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ioannou, G. Serafeim, Corporate sustainability: a strategy? (Harvard Business School working paper, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Adams, C. Larrinaga, Progress: engaging with organisations in pursuit of improved sustainability accounting and performance. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 32 (2019). doi:10.1108/AAAJ-03-2018-3399 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Eccles, I. Ioannou, & Serafeim, The Impact of corporate sustainability on organizational processes and performance. Management Science 60(11), 2835–2857 (2014). doi:10.1287/mnsc.2014.1984 [Google Scholar]
- M. Voynarenko, K. Dumanska, N. Ponomaryova, Formation of company’s economic activity context in the strategic positioning process in emergent environment conditions. SHS Web of Conferences 65, 04005 (2019). doi:10.1051/shsconf/20196504005 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Dumanska, Stratehizatsiia mashynobudivnykh kompanii Ukrainy v umovakh volatylnosti avtomobilnoho rynku (Strategization of Ukrainian machine building companies in conditions of automobile market’s volatility), in International Forum “New Economics-2019”, Kyiv, November 2019, vol. 2 (Spacetime, Kyiv, 2019), pp. 81–86 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.