E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- C.O. Rusanescu, G. Paraschiv, S.S. Biris, M. Rusanescu, Environmental Awareness of Anthropogenic Impact. Hidraulica 83(2) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vasenev, M.V. Rossinskaya, M.V. Bugaeva, V.V. Rokotyanskaya, M.U. Dikanov, Influence of “Quality of Living–Anthropogenic Impact on the Environment” System on Human Potential in Russia. Journal of Economic & Management Perspectives 11(3), 1164–1176 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ippolitova, Anthropogenic Impact of Industrial Production on the Environment (on the example of the Siberian region). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Volume 381(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zakharov, E.A. Ilyushin, Signatures of anthropogenic impact have been detected in ionospheric travel disorders using regional GPS interferometry. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Volume 107 (1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ozgeldinova, K.M. Janaleyeva, L.D. David, Z. Mukayev, M.A. Beisembayeva, G.T. Ospan, Estimation of potential stability of geosystem in conditions of anthropogenic impacts (Kazakhstan). Applied Ecology and Environmental Research 15 (4) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stefunko, V. Zhilina, L. Shadrunova, T. Chekushina, Cadmium in Anthropogenic Biota Load. Metallurgical and Mining Industry 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Generowicz, K. Gaska, G. Hajduga, Multicriteria Analysis of the Waste Management System in a Metropolitan Area, E3S Web Conferences Volume 44, 00043 (2018). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/20184400043 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- W. McDowall, Y. Geng, B. Huang, E. Barteková, R. Bleischwitz, S. Türkeli, R. Kemp, T. Doménech, The Politics of the Circular Economy in China and Europe. Journal of Industrial Ecology 21 (3), 651–661 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yankovyi, Yu. Goncharov, V. Koval, T. Lositska, Optimization of the capital–labor ratio on the basis of production functions in the economic model of production. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu 4, 134–140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hicks, Value and Capital (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Odinokova, M. Bozhinova, M. Petrova, Promotion of Innovative Entrepreneurship Under Sustainable Development. E3S Web Conferences Volume 41, 04015 (2018). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/20184104015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- State statistics service of Ukraine (Kyiv, 2019), http://od.ukrstat.gov.ua/stat_info/tyrizm/tyrizm1.htm. Accessed 17 Sept 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Parondzhanov, Economics and ecology: a difficult path to dialogue. Social Sciences and the Present 3, 162–168 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Korzhevskaya, Investigation of the dynamic Leontiev-Ford model. An efficient economy 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Murray, Target – Zero Waste (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ana De Jesus et al., Ecoinnovation in the transition to a circular economy: An analytical literature review. Journal of cleaner Production 172, 2999-3018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rosca, M. Arnold, J.C. Bendul, Business models for sustainable innovation – an empirical analysis of frugal products and services. Journal of Cleaner Production 162, 133–145 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yeshchenko, V. Koval, O. Tsvirko, Economic policy priorities of the income regulation. Espacios 40 (38), 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Hoffman, Economic Assessment of Natural Resources and the Costs of Environmental Pollution (theory and methodology). (Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- S. Labunska, M. Petrova, O. Prokopishyna, Asset and cost management for innovation activity, Economic Annals – XXI 165(5–6), 13–18 (2017). doi:10.21003/ea.V165-03 [Google Scholar]
- M. Petrova, N. Dekhtya, O. Klok, O. Loseva, Regional tourism infrastructure development in the state strategies. Problems and Perspectives in Management 16(4), 259–274 (2018). doi:10.21511/ppm.16(4).2018.22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kravchenko, A. Hare, (2019). The relationship of economic development and environmental problems in modern china. Asia Pacific: Economics, Politics, Law 21 (2), 40–50 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.