E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- C. Kogler, P. Rauch, Discrete event simulation of multimodal and unimodal transportation in the wood supply chain: a literature review. SF 52, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lim, X. Jin, J. Srai, Consumer-driven ecommerce. IJPDLM 48, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Manzini, R. Gamberini, Design, Management and Control of Logistic Distribution Systems (2008). doi:10.5772/5347 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wei, T. Choi, Mean-variance analysis of supply chains under wholesale pricing and profit sharing schemes. EJOR 204, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Operations Management of Logistics and Supply Chain: Issues and Directions. DDNS, 701938 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bostel, P. Dejax, Z. Lu, The Design, Planning, and Optimization of Reverse Logistics Networks, in Logistics Systems: Design and Optimization, ed. by A. Langevin, D. Riopel (Springer, Boston, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Melnyk, R. Narasimhan, H. DeCampos, Supply chain design: issues, challenges, frameworks and solutions. IJPR 52, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sosunova, S. Noskov, I. Goryacheva, N. Astafieva, S. Kalashnikov, Improving the management technique of logistics planning in the supply chain. PPM 16, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Langevin, D. Riopel (eds.), Logistics Systems: Design and Optimization (2005). doi:10.1007/b106452 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bremer, Towards a reference model for the cold chain. IJLM 29, 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Siderska, Application of tecnomatix plant simulation for modeling production and logistics processes. BME 14, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorsky, I. Kolpakova, B. Lokshin, Dynamic model of the production, storage and marketing of everyday goods. BRAS, TCS, 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Sherstennikov, T.M. Rudyanova, Modeling of mechanisms of influence on the pace of sales of enterprise products. APE 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.