E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Ye. Tykhomyrova, Climate change as a composition of international security programs. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series International Relations. (2018). doi:10.30970/vir.2018.44.0.9466 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mobjork, T. Gustafsson, H. Sonnsjo, S. van Baalen, L.M. Dellmuth, N. Bremberg, Climaterelated security risks: towards an integrated approach (SIPRI, 2016), https://www.sipri.org/publications/2016/climate-related-security-risks. Accessed 16 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- New report on climate change: urgent and decisive action required, otherwise the worst cannot be avoided (2019), https://news.un.org/ru/story/2019/09/1363352. Accessed 15 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- UN Secretary-General: “Fossil fuels must stay forever where it should be – underground” (2019), https://news.un.org/ru/story/2019/12/1368241. Accessed 15 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- The Global Risk Report 2020 (WEF, 2020), https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-risks-report-2020. Accessed 16 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Climate crisis can hit half of world GDP – WEF report (2020), https://mind.ua/news/. Accessed 14 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- National Standards of Ukraine 3992-2000 Climatology. Terms and definitions of basic concepts (2000), http://online.budstandart.com/ua/catalog/doc-page.html?id_doc=69183. Accessed 13 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- N. Prots, Climate security: the essence and need for financial security. Economic Journal of Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University (2018). doi:10.29038/2411-4014-2018-01-142-148 [Google Scholar]
- O. Horyn, New climate era: global warming may have both negative and positive impacts for Ukraine (2012), http://tyzhden.ua/Society/55859. Accessed 16 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kokorin, Climate change: review of the fifth assessment report IPCC (WWF, 2014), https://www.twirpx.com/file/1661391/. Accessed 13 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kostiuchenko, Climate change is a threat to national security (2013), https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/25139156.html. Accessed 13 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Turianytsia, Yu. Andrashko, V. Petrov, M. Sakal, Dynamics of the Lyme disease situation in Zacarpathia (Clinical immunology. Allergology. Infectology, 2012), http://kiai.com.ua/article/719.html. Accessed 14 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Insurance for climate adaptation: opportunities and limitations (Rotterdam and Washington, 2019), https://www.insuresilience.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Insurance-for-climateadaptation_Opportunities-and-Limitations_Web.pdf. Accessed 16 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- GISS Surface Temperature Analysis (NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, 2019), http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/. Accessed 16 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Natural catastrophes and man-made disasters in 2018: “secondary” perils on the frontline (Sigma, 2019), https://www.swissre.com/. Accessed 12 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- L. Bevere, T. Holzheu, C. Wong, Global catastrophes caused USD 56 billion insured losses in 2019, estimates Swiss Re Institute (Swiss Re, 2019), https://www.swissre.com/media/news-releases/nr-20191219-global-catastrophes-estimate.html. Accessed 16 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- L. Bevere, Secondary natural catastrophe risks on the front line (Swiss Re, 2019), https://www.swissre.com/institute/research/sigma-research/sigma-2019-02.html. Accessed 15 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.