E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- X.-H. Wang, X. Wang, G. Huppes, R. Heijunge, N.-Q. Ren, Environmental implications of increasingly stringent sewage discharge standards in municipal wastewater treatment plants: case study of a cool area of China, Journal of Cleaner Production, 94 (2015) 278-283. [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. Zhang, W.N. Yang, H.H. Ngo, W.S. Guo, P.K. Jin, M. Dzakpasu, S.J. Yang, Q. Wang, X.C. Wang, D. Ao, Current status of urban wastewater treatment plants in China, Environment International, 92-93 (2016) 1122. [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Dong, F.U. De-Qian, Present Situation and Existing Problems and Countermeasures of Urban Wastewater Treatment Plants in China, Environmental Science Survey, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Zekker, E. Rikmann, T. Tenno, K. Kroon, P. Vabam?e, E. Salo, L. Loorits, S.S.C. dC Rubin, S.E. Vlaeminck, T. Tenno, Deammonification process start-up after enrichment of anammox microorganisms from reject water in a moving-bed biofilm reactor, Environmental Technology, 34 (2013) 3095-3101. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Stinson, M. Peric, D. Neupane, M. Laquidara, E. Locke, S. Murthy, W. Bailey, S. Kharkar, N. Passarelli, R. Derminassian, Design and Operating Considerations for a Post Denitrification MBBR to Achieve Limit of Technology Effluent NOx < 1 mg/l and effluent TP < 0.18 mg/l, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, 2009 (2009) 1225-1254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Singh, S. Pandey, R.P. Singh, S. Dahiya, S. Gautam, A.A. Kazmi, Effect of intermittent aeration cycles on EPS production and sludge characteristics in a field scale IFAS reactor, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 23 230-238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Luostarinen, S. Luste, L. Valentin, J. Rintala, Nitrogen removal from on-site treated anaerobic effluents using intermittently aerated moving bed biofilm reactors at low temperature, Water Res, 40 (2006) 1607-1615. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Capodici, S. Fabio Corsino, F. Di Pippo, D. Di Trapani, M. Torregrossa, An innovative respirometric method to assess the autotrophic active fraction: Application to an alternate oxic–anoxic MBR pilot plant, Chem. Eng. J., 300 367-375. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.