E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- S.C. Qiu, Chemically ehanced pimary teatment thnology (CEPT), China Water Wastewater, 16, 26-29 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Diamadopoulos, C. Vlachos, Coagulation-filtration of a secondary effluent by means of pre-hydrolyzed coagulants, Water Sci. Technol. 33(10-11), 193-201 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Jiang, N.J D. Graham, C. Harward, Comparison of polyferric sulphate with other coagulants for the removal of algae and algae-derived organic matter, Water Sci. Technol. 27, 221-230 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adin, T. Asano, The role of physical-chemical treatment in wastewater reclamation and reuse, Water Sci. Technol. 37, 79-90 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Yu, T. Xue, X. Huang, J.L. Xia, C.S. Chen, T. Lei, J. Guan, X.H. Wen, Study and application of chemical phosphorus removal in MBR process for municipal wastewater treatment, Membrane Sci. Technol. 33, 81-85 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Hou, Y.C. Liu, Y. Qiu, M. He, H.C. Shi, Effects of Fe3+ and Al3+ in the chemical-aid phosphorus removal drug on the activated sludge of the biological treatment system, Water Wastewater, 36, 38-41 (2010) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- N. Liu, X.G. Chen, Y.Z. Cui, J.S. Liu, X.X. Xu, Research progress of chemical dephosphorization process, Chemical Industry Engineering Progress, 31, 1597-1603 (2012) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SEPA, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, Chinese Environmental Science Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, C. Qin, Y. Ping, L. Wei, T. Xiao, Simultaneous organic carbon and nitrogen removal by heterotrophic nitrifers under oxygen-limited condition in an interloop fluidized membrane bioreactor, Desalination and Water Treatment, 18, 142-157(2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Coradin, J. Livage, Effect of some amino acids and peptides on silicic acid polymerization, Colloid Surface B:Biointerfaces, 21(4), 329-336 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Solberg, L. Wagberg, Adsorption and flocculation behavior of cationic polyacrylamide and colloidal silica, Colloids surfaces A:Physicochemical Engineering Aspects, 219(1-3), 161-172 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Galarneau, R. Gehr, Phosphorus removal from wastewaters:experimental and theoretical support for alternative mechanisms, Wat. Res. 31, 328-338 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rydin, E.B Welch, Aluminum dose required to inactivate phosphate in lake sediments, Wat. Res. 32, 2969-2976 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Boisbert, T.C. To, A. Berrak, C. Jolicoeur, Phosphate adsorption in flocculation processes of aluminium sulphate and poly-aluminium-silicatesulphate, Wat. Res. 31, 1939-1946 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sun, Y.F. Zhang, Z.C. Wu, Research on the rear chemical phosphorus removal of MBR, Environmental Engineering, (S1), 61-64 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.